Toribash
What he said ^^ If you are amazing at sparring and bad at parkour then why send a parkour replay if you can send a sparring replay?
-----
Your
-----
Application
-----
Makes
-----
No
-----
Sense
Last edited by Keshava; May 16, 2017 at 08:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
I don't understand. If you're so much better at sparring and aikido and art, why didn't you apply using those skills? Instead you applied in a messy format with a replay you made in 30 minutes. It's like you were asking to get rejected. It also doesn't look good to ask to spar us right after we've rejected you, that's usually where writing a proper app in the first place comes in handy. On top of that, your sig is text that says " I like spar, parkour, and sparring clans!". It's almost like a poorly made app on its own. If you with to apply again, feel free to do so. After the 2 week period, apply with a detailed app, and replays you've spent more than 3-4 hours on. We will then consider your app, and if you're good enough and serious about joining vector, we will consider you for vector. Good luck!

Originally Posted by Patrickooo
II. Alts are not allowed, so you better come on your main the next time which won't be any earlier than 1 month;

Sorry for this but I think I was clear about the duration, just so he isn't confused.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Sorry for this but I think I was clear about the duration, just so he isn't confused.

Sorry Patrick, I didn't see that. Edited the post so it's correct now
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hello. My Name Is Demitrius A.K.A Orannium. I am currently 14 years of age. I've applied for this clan years ago when I was like 12. I'm back after a long and unneeded break. I've lost touch with this game and I want to get back into it. Most of the members I've seen and I'm mutually "cool" with. I've decided to immediately apply for a clan as to make sure I dedicate myself to this game again, and also for me to get used to things again as I do have quite a bit of rust on me. I would provide replays, but when I came back, I had to reinstall TB, therefore losing all of my replays. Other than being a skilled , or rather a once skilled TB player, I'm a designer. I will link my portfolio and the bottom of my application. I roam forums frequently, but I do not post a lot. I guess you can call me a lurker. Only time I'll really post is if needed. I'm mostly spar and parkour, but I prefer spar as I am not the most skilled in jumping over sh*t and flips. I also have a potty mouth. I rather PM my skype as I don't like to put my email out there everywhere.

Portfolio : https://www.deadboy.portfoliobox.net

Any questions or concerns, just shoot me a PM. I'm always available as I rarely leave the house because i'm a nerd who stays in his room all day
DEAD MAN WALKING
Well the clan is dead so there isn't much I can say yet if you still want to join I'll shoot you an invite but that depends on the others as well.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
we're a dead clan, leave us in peace
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
What's up my dudes, I decided to come back because I'm getting back into Toribash again, don't have any replays because I deleted all of them, I'm wanting to start fresh and hopefully get some tutoring on replay making so I can really improve this time. I've also got to shake off all that rust from video editing, because there's a clan video waiting to be made Hopefully the Alpha/Beta comes out soon for Toribash Next so we can return this clan to it's former glory. And this was probably the best clan I've been in, I don't think I'm going to abandon you guys that easily.
This is a dead clan, if your willing to join anyways then your welcomes (as long as the others are ok with you joining, of course)