ES Recruitment Drive
Neat
You should totally make the rims yellow though.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
solax... xalos.... axols, pokemon's, illuminati confirmed, xD
-----
just with 4 corners of a triangle
Last edited by Impulse; Jan 13, 2016 at 01:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The dangerous I am, the more higher I play. wait...
Yep, after a great run of 4+ years through smod and admin I've decided to step down as an admin and msquad lead.
Mostly just classic burnout in that role. I had a great time working with a great group of staff and I'm making sure that the msquad gets a nice transition. I'll still be (hopefully) around the place so don't worry too much. ;)

Since I guess this is my statement more or less I'd also like to thank all of the staff whom I have had the please of working with and all of the users who have made this game and community great. Thanks for the good times.
be an item forger again? ;o
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Halo Solax thanks for being yourself and spending your time for community for so long. Thanks and take care, good luck with everything you're going to do!
Tried to catch you on the irc btu things kept popping up and whatnot, but I feel like saying it publicly anyway.
You've truly been awesome to work with, dedicated, hard working and I struggle to name anyone who is a nicer guy.
Sucks to see you step down from your role as msquad lead and stuff but I'm more glad that you're doing what you wanna do with regards to your own future.
Really hope we get the opportunity to meet up again some time, I must owe you like 20 beers.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Yo, its sad to see you step down - youve helped me loads and must have saved me 50 hours of work even though our groups were pretty unrelated, you better stick around or I will be very cross
Don't dm me pictures of bowls that you find attractive.
Congrats you sexy beast, even though our gmt's don't collide much I see what you do for the community. Thanks a lot.