Ranking
You have the money, get 3 G-Sync monitors.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I guess AOC is best choice for gsync? They make a 144Hz gsync if I recall.

I guess that would be smoother than the 240Hz Eizo. I wonder why they don't have higher frequency monitors around though...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yeah I don't really need a temp comp but I'm rich and still deciding exactly what components to use for The Beast :3 Anyway if I were to buy an eMachines Dekstop and fill it up with as much RAM as it can fit and gave it a GTX 650 how good would it be? And Eizo is better overall than Dell though right? And Neko G-Sync as in G-Sync ready not a brand called G-Sync right? And AOC is better than Eizo in G-Sync but Eizo is better overall right? Hmm tricky decision :3 Also I still don't know if Noctua is better than Fractal XD Answers plehz :3 I kinda like Fractal
-----
And yes Neko I have the money isn't it nice :3
-----
Oh and to help you guys out here:http://www.geforce.com/hardware/tech...rs-and-modules
-----
Oh and I prefer Windows 7 Starter :/ Does that interfere with any other components we've chosen or are very good?
-----
And we're doing G-Skill not Corsair?
-----
And tower case over open case?
-----
And is http://www.lian-li.com/en/dt_portfolio/pc-o7s/ that the biggest size for the Open Air Series? Also we know how much wattage I need now? (I'm not complaining about any of this just curious ;) I'm very grateful for all your help.)
Last edited by Merc; May 8, 2015 at 06:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Eizo make fast monitors, Dell make monitors that have good picture only. For gaming I think Eizo is better in that regard. The G-Sync AOC monitors that are 144Hz are probably even better than the Eizo ones IMO. Actually I noticed that the Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q is even better, so I thew that in the parts list.

Noctua make fans, Fractal make cases, you don't have to choose between them - for example on that list I posted a few posts up I used Noctua fans and heatsink in a Fractal case i think.

Between the monitors on that list the only ones worth looking at are the BenQ and AOC, and personally I think the AOC is better though there's not much difference between the two.

G-Skill or Corsair doesn't matter too much, personally I think Corsair Dom Plat is best but G-Skill have good RAM too. I'll swap it.

Whatever case is fine, just so long as it has enough slots at the back for 4 titans. That Lian Li case can't support them so it's a no go

Windows 7 Starter isn't very good and it doesn't support more than 16gb of ram, but professional is fine. 7 is very outdated now in my opinion, you'd be much better off with 8.1. But 10 is just around the corner so I guess you can upgrade when that comes anyway.

Here's updated parts list http://pcpartpicker.com/p/WNPQnQ
Estimated power usage is just over 1300W, so I picked a 1500W 80+ Titanium PSU which is rated as top tier.
So Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q over Dell Ultrasharp and AOC right? And it's G-Sync ready? And Corsair over G-Skill? And I meant Fractal Fan R3 Silent Series w/Black Stealth Cable not Fractal Cases and is there a bigger open case? ;-; And what OS has the highest RAM capability and is overall better in overall performance? And is 8.1 harder to use than Windows 7 Starter or Professional? And the list and the Power Source looks good :3 So yeah Noctua Fan VS Fractal Fan posted above. Also does the heatsink actually reduce temperature? Well I gtg, until tomorrow bud ;) As always thanks for the help, I'll look at the list in more detail tomorrow or after my flight.
-----
And is the ASRock Mobo consumer? And I really think I just need 3 monitors and 1 fan XD No need for 4 monitors and 5 fans XD And how much better is 8.1 compared to 7 Professional and is 7 Professional harder than 7 Starter and by how much and how?
-----
And ignoring G-Sync is the Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q 144Hz 27.0" the best monitor and the biggest size? And is it good at both Speed and Image Quality? Thx Bud.
-----
Also I looked at the updated list a fair bit and it's looking really good, also don't forget to tell me how good the Temp Comp I talked about would be based on the specs I gave about it ;) Thx Bud
Last edited by Merc; May 8, 2015 at 11:46 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yup that ROG monitor looks like your best option to me. It has GSync and a fast refresh rate and a decent revolution. If you want better image quality like a Dell Ultrasharp then you will lose a LOT of speed and you can't get gsync either. It's not worth it in my opinion.

Corsair over GSkill yup

I picked the highest quality Noctua fans, IMO they are better than Fractals.

I don't think Lian Li have a bigger open case :/

8.1 has the best performance and it's just as easy to use as 7.

Yes heatsink is very very important in reducing temperature! The stock heatsinks are terrible, Noctua's are very well known for being great.

3 monitors ok, got it.

5 fans is much better because you are going to have a lot of stuff in your case, so you need really good air flow. You can never have too many fans because they will adjust speed to match the situation - if the case is cool they will slow down, if the case is hot they will speed up. If you have less fans than you need then if the case gets too hot then they will max out their speed

The temp comp would be ok, nothing amazing, but I still think it's pointless because by the time you order it and it arrives you could have ordered your main computer and had it arrive instead lol...

updated again http://pcpartpicker.com/p/kWKKLk
Last edited by ImmortalPig; May 8, 2015 at 02:41 PM.
Yeah but I can buy the temp comp manually at a comp store since it's pretty basic stuff, might need to order a few parts but at least I can record YT vids while deciding on my Beast
-----
And why are the fans diff sizes and models? And are they relatively silent and are they're cables relatively stealthy? XD Also could u pls find a bigger open case from a good manufacturing company :3 Thx Immortal.
-----
List is looking very good btw Don't forget to add the monitor and is Platinum or Titanium better? It was Titanium right? If so why don't we have Titanium DDR4 RAM? Does it not exist yet? XD :3 Like you said DDR4 is relatively new. Also if there is no good open case the tower will do but finding a good quality open case that's just as good or better than the tower case in performance it'd be much appreciated ;)
-----
Also good Windows 8.1 it is then ;) And don't forget the heatsink thingy. Also at least the Tower Case is still open at a part ;) And wat does IMO mean? :3 Oh in my opinion I geddit Well I trust ur opinions ;)
-----
And is the Keyboard better than Microsoft Keyboard with a Windows Key?
-----
Also we still don't have Liquid Cooling ;) And the Noctua Fans look cool and what's the Red one for?
Last edited by Merc; May 9, 2015 at 12:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you have cash to burn, go with Razer. They look nice and are reliable. Black widow is a good keyboard and the deathadder and naga are both really good gaming mouse. Go for DJ headphones and a røde microphone for recording.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Immortal you agree with Neko's Suggestions?
-----
Thx for suggestions btw Neko.
Last edited by Merc; May 9, 2015 at 04:12 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Not particularly but that kind of stuff is all opinion. Razer use the same hardware as Das for example for keyboards, yet I would say Das over Razer.

I wouldn't recommend DJ headphones though because they are uncomfortable for long periods of time.