Ranking
Yeah, even with c/p, every artists has their own style (oh the irony)

Cuz I can definitely tell the difference between this and vermine's heads. They just have different feels in how the artists interprets shapes or maps them.

If you do decide to do more manip, remember that a large part of it also depends on willingness to edit the shading in the final product yourself. Maybe smoothen it out, accentuate it, or merge some parts together.
Cuz I think that way, it opens up a gate into hand drawing the stuff yourself. Which I'm highly biased toward ^_^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
ah its actually very good for a beginner but i dont really understand why you chose to make those blue and yellow circles exactly like the eyes.
anyway keep it up.
I can see that you traced eureka's head a bit. the eyes are really nice. don't know about the glow though. the ear things kind of look cool too.
PigeonHive Flap Buzz
Well I love the way you draw the glow effects!

The beveled part on the back is okay, but I hope you do a bit more to it than that, like add some hand shading.
If the rest of the shading is on par with the looks of the glow style shading (I don't mean cover it in glow btw) I think the head would turn out really great!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Im curious how this head will turn out as the design and shapes are very good.
It comes down to the way you will add the efect and shading.
The part at the back is well done, and I love those ear things. You've done a really good first attempt, you're already progressing in your own style, which is a really nice thing to see. Amirite?

+rep from me bro.
A true scot.
I know this old but i would like Exia head
All i have is lambda head texture.
"You're not welcome in Gamindustri."