Ranking
Starcraft yes ^ Also working hard on 3d/drawings for a future career within those fields trying to work at least 2 hours a day on my own. Got a lot of advertisement jobs for different companies in the area involving 3d and VFX so quite satisfied. vacation now ofc so if anyone have any projects going I would be glad to join in

also made this game with my friend called sokoban
http://www.kryel.com/sokoban/

he did the programming bit and I did the textures and menues etc, still not completely finished tho. I do much more stuff than what I post in the art section, only that its either buisness stuff, school stuff, stuff I'm not satisfied with or stuff that aren't done.
Last edited by Ezeth; Apr 2, 2012 at 06:29 PM.
I can't get it. :s
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Definitely go for Kung-Fu Vark!
Hmm, I shouldn't start SC2 because that shit will suck me in!

I'm sick at the moment, watching Naruto episodes again..
I'm at Shippuden 126.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
My video card is broken.
need a new one.

worse that the new video card has to be bought with new motherboard and new power supply.

I am making it for games, so it would cost a lot of money.
and a new motherboard, probably means a new cpu and ram, depending on what chipset you're using and which ddr type it is, most new motherboards cant use ddr1

it would probably just be best to sell the whole PC without a gfx card and build a new one
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Fuck my life, I lost the pen to my tablet while I have a great idea for a texture.
Are other items compatible with a tablet? Like maybe a Nintendo DS thingy?
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I don't think so. Only wacom bamboo pens work with wacom bamboo tablets and so on.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Do you know how to paint?
When I am using pen tablet,
Becomes more in hand than mouse and path tool