Toribash
Sounds like something not to miss.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Call me for any contributions. I'm available a few hours.
I thought of doing a front for clan fights what do you think?
Hey guys!

With regards to the PM that CoKe has sent us all, I think it's tricky to decide what action could let us regain recognition... On one hand, increasing activity could help with this - although if you think of all the old clans which were held in highest regard (i.e. bncy, RAWR, Torigod etc), none of these clans were very active, so it was a big deal to see a player in-game. So I think it's quite complicated trying to increase our recognition based on in-game acitivites. For now, carry on with your video series! Gimme a shout if you want me to make a guest appearance (unfortunately my accent isn't quite as sexy as yours, CoKe). Other than increasing recognition, your video series (when it gains popularity) could be really useful to other players - I learnt a bit from the greykido one! I've also been considering making a new video, although my old-school video style seems massively outdated now (what is it with the trend of annoyingly over-edited, 30 second videos?!).

Another way to increase recognition could be to host more tourneys - we only have a couple of GMs in our clan, whereas I think most of us would be accepted if we applied... I'm aware that's quite a big commitment though, especially in a clan where we all have 'real lives' too.

With regards to achieving the top rank again, my timezone is GMT+0. Until September, I'll be working most evenings, but that often leaves me free during the day (which might be tricky, as I mainly see eVo players in the evenings. I will make more of an effort to seek out fellow eVos when I am online though, rather than just staying in TK :P Speaking of which, I need to get proficient at some other mods again... Otherwise I'll barely be of any use in clan wars etc.

I'll pipe up if I have any more ideas!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
GMT +0, available usually from around 4pm til 12am.
As for the people capable of accepting wars, it's th people listed under "War Lords" and "Leader"

Mushu, ABD, greykido are my mods.
Last edited by Miner; Dec 22, 2014 at 03:44 PM.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by Moop View Post
Hey guys!

With regards to the PM that CoKe has sent us all, I think it's tricky to decide what action could let us regain recognition... On one hand, increasing activity could help with this - although if you think of all the old clans which were held in highest regard (i.e. bncy, RAWR, Torigod etc), none of these clans were very active, so it was a big deal to see a player in-game. So I think it's quite complicated trying to increase our recognition based on in-game acitivites. For now, carry on with your video series! Gimme a shout if you want me to make a guest appearance (unfortunately my accent isn't quite as sexy as yours, CoKe). Other than increasing recognition, your video series (when it gains popularity) could be really useful to other players - I learnt a bit from the greykido one! I've also been considering making a new video, although my old-school video style seems massively outdated now (what is it with the trend of annoyingly over-edited, 30 second videos?!).

Another way to increase recognition could be to host more tourneys - we only have a couple of GMs in our clan, whereas I think most of us would be accepted if we applied... I'm aware that's quite a big commitment though, especially in a clan where we all have 'real lives' too.

With regards to achieving the top rank again, my timezone is GMT+0. Until September, I'll be working most evenings, but that often leaves me free during the day (which might be tricky, as I mainly see eVo players in the evenings. I will make more of an effort to seek out fellow eVos when I am online though, rather than just staying in TK :P Speaking of which, I need to get proficient at some other mods again... Otherwise I'll barely be of any use in clan wars etc.

I'll pipe up if I have any more ideas!

Some good p0ints where made above ^(Pun intended ;) ). I agree that the videos are a brilliant way to keep going and with regard to that - mocucha and I have started talking about a series we'll start doing as well, which will be informative and well entertaining as expected. I will most likely be doing loads of videos within the next few weeks as I have so many ideas. However, I'd love if we were to do something as well. I'll message you with the idea asap and we can start working on that. My sexy voice + your ub3r skills = gg ;). Please note that this is certainly not limited to mocucha and moop, I'll make sure to involve as many of our members in the videos to come.

Regarding the second point, my timezone is +2 and I know most of our members are only at the evenings. As a request could all you guys make an effort to join each other in game and a simple /search evo will do the trick. I will make an effort to be in-game from around 4-5pm gmt+0 and hopefully catch you and whoever else will be online at the time. Regarding your tk obsession, no worries man there is a plan developing at the moment to get everyone here widely experienced with different mods.

Originally Posted by Miner View Post
GMT +0, available usually from around 4pm til 12am.
As for the people capable of accepting wars, it's th people listed under "War Lords" and "Leader"

Okay brilliant thanks man. I'm most likely going to spam your inbox when you're needed.

Also, the first post will be frequently updated.

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

I will comment about all this later because I have to go work soon.
My availability is around 11pm until something like 4am, because I work in the afternoon/night. GMT -3 (now -2 on Daylight Saving Time - DST).

All I have to say is that I'm really enjoying all that upcomming activity.
CoKe, many thanks for the initiative. If you allow this observation, I think all this an honorable way to redeem ourselves for what happened to [DAT]. Let's get moving, we're just getting started!

Much love.
Nice coke, my GMT is -3 i'll rate my self here in everymod that comes up in my mind, okay, just to you guys know.

Aikido: 4/10 (I'm evolving at aikido btw)
Taekkyon: 7.5/10
Lenshu: 6.5/10
Rkmma: 6/10
Wushu: I don't play for years
Judo: I don't play for years

I don't remember anymore important mod, so that's it.
Last edited by Victor4554; Dec 22, 2014 at 02:53 PM.
-6 gmt
I'm best decapping.
I like aikido for the challenging 325 dm threshold. I'm on a lot. Mostly in betting servers.

I was given war privileges, just been waiting for the clan to use them.

See you guys soon.
Shop (Óc¸Ó ) PM me if you want to buy TC
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
Ill will be really discreet because I know I shouldn't be there, but if I get an advices for you, you should clear a bit your members, I see some guys with 2-3 weeks with 0 activity, and I know this is rarelly good for a clan, specially when you want to make a come back.
Now I recover my pokeball "pre-evo"
*Peewww*

Most of our members have busy real lives, so can't be expected to be permanently active. What sort of clan would we be if we kicked people if they took more than 2-3 weeks off?!

Also, please refrain from posting on our forum outside of the pre-evolution thread.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave