ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by fantyful View Post
I'm sorry, what? You, someone who isn't in this clan, is posting a picture of people that are not in our clan, in our forum. Why? Why would WE like this?

Ok I don't care I was only helping xD
Old Is always GOLD
Guys i know it's not really relevant, and i dont own the piuc so i wont post it, just search "jack creed" in google images, the FIRST result o.o
LT: He probably meant this.
Last edited by lordtiger; Oct 28, 2012 at 09:14 AM.
Originally Posted by mercykiller View Post
Ok I don't care I was only helping xD

Helping for what?
Originally Posted by JackCreed View Post
Guys i know it's not really relevant, and i dont own the piuc so i wont post it, just search "jack creed" in google images, the FIRST result o.o
LT: He probably meant this.

If that's not serendipitous, then I don't know what is.

Apparently there's a novel named after me. Of course, there's a picture of the White House because, you know, I hate my government xD
Hello Hunters

I disided to whip up a few new 512 head textures so I will share them with you to see what you think . The blue Ninja head needs some work done on it but it may be my new texture . The green one thats simillar is my current texture though I am considering selling it . Both were inspired by the tv show Gantz and I might create the sets to go with them . Give me some ideas or tips .

The other Ninja guy with the crazy eyes was my main before those and that funky white guy is suppose to resemble Jack Skellington , these two will be up for sale .
Im not sure on the overall prices for them yet but they will posted tomorrow .

The 2nd head's eyes are a little too big and widespread, I think. Also, I think you should stick to the color scheme of black/green and change the color of the headband text.

Other than that, though, keep up the good work
That second head is amazing. Gj
Btw started mattepainting a week ago I ussualy post in "minions of art". Heres my rescent work..
the first one is from yesterday work for an hour
the second one is from a week ago.
-----
other shit made
i used some of the tips from the guys from the Org. and made this. (inspired by Alexander Koshelkov's "london underwater")!
what do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
mountin in the clouds.jpg  
Last edited by Dzajko56; Nov 11, 2012 at 06:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Green blob on bottom left O.o
Letters are blurry, semi-right bottom has a weird explosion thingy?
Flying shards are too visible, compared to the explosion background. There is not impact on any of the trees, so how did that helicopted even crash? Also, the dude has barely visible legs.

But besides that, it looks mediocre :]