Toribash
Original Post
VERY URGENT THREAD. VIEW NOW.
Now that I've got your attention, Uric wanted me to write his life story, here it is.

Uric was born over sees, mum a bartender, dad a pirate, his dad's name was Captain Captain, and was the captain of the Captain ship so he was most commonly refereed to as Captain Captain, Captain of the Captain, and for some reason, he had 3 legs, nobody knew why, until baby Uric was born. He came out with peg-leg in hand, and a 9mm in the other, of course, nobody knew what that was at the time (1231), so they threw it off the ship, it discharged, and killed Moby Dick. They realized that the reason his dad had 3 legs, is to make up for Urics missing one, which was lost during the Kraken fight of 1201, which took place inside his moms....Yes. Anyways, He was born and instantly a celebrity, like, "Name of some famous New Zealand star here" famous. By the age of 15 seconds old, he mastered the sword, cannon, pistol, and musket weaponry. His father, unbelievably impressed, immediately made Uric Captain of the Captain. and by age 21....Seconds old, Uric conquered Japan, America, (Which had not even been founded yet), and all other places everywhere. EVERYWHERE. By the age of 1 month, Uric had set up world economy, global trade, and drop kicked (kick rather) Neil Armstrong straight to the moon. At a whopping 2 feet, 0.4 inches tall, this man had already conquered everything ever. At age 5, he invented everything there ever was to ever be ever, and at age 10, he convinced all girls to conceive with him (Yes, we are all off-spring of Uric). By age 15, the man had statues of pure lightning, crafted into his image, and for his 16th birthday, he dripped, one single drop of sweat for us to cherish forever, you might know this single drop of sweat as the Indian, Pacific, Arctic, and Atlantic oceans. What was his dad doing sailing a ship on dry land? Nobody knows, but if he made Uric, he obviously was doing something right. By age 21, Uric, with 2 gloves on his hands, and...Well.... 1 shoe on his foot, Stood (Balanced) firmly (Still balancing) on the ground, that he owned, with the money of everyone, and had achieved world peace, ended hunger, stopped wars, and finally, FINALLY, got rid of Sarah Palin. How could you consider this man handicapped (Other than the fact that he was) when he had everything he ever wanted? You couldn't (unless you had eyes),
But seriously guys, Uric is great, he has achieved a great goal in his life, he made it into a university, and honestly, is probably more outgoing than all of us combined, he deserves some recognition for that, sorry for the late notice but

CONGRATULATIONS URIC <3
Ego and his whip cream nipples: http://imgur.com/HCsORxZ
You're such a homo.
<3
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks