ES Recruitment Drive
Name: xstfx21 (<-- Steam and skype name if needed), Virus but you can call me Tyler
GMT: Tennessee (-5 GMT)
Past clans: Nitro, Vq, Evil, Vibe
I was in Nitro for around 9-10 months before everyone started getting into fights and leaving so i didn't find a reason to stay.
I joined Vq (Jolt) for a couple of weeks to help out a friend.
The only reason i joined evil was because Vitta wanted me to and we were good friends at the time so i thought it would be cool...until he scammed me out of 10$ :/
Time in Vibe: 4-5 months
In toribash there's a variety of things you can do while you're competing to be the best. Inq has been here for years on toribash now and has earned a spot as one of the best thanks to great leaders and nice clan mates; as I make progress in my journey to success I can see I have potential, but what am I to judge myself? I can't tell people what their opinion is for me. That's their choice so, I will be in servers all round toribash so you can make your choice there.
I have meet a couple of Inq members and thought they were amazing people to the toribash community. Older clans such as this one has experience and leadership that they need.
I have been playing this game for 2 years and I have accomplished a lot in my opinion. I'm slowly starting to try out new things such as single player. I am a freshman in high school and so far I've gotten all passing grades. I have a very low post count compared to how long I'm on forums. I also play other games off of steam such as:
Csgo, Garry's mod, unturned, dota 2, tf2, rocket league, league of legends and many more.

Thank you for your time and I hope to be an ally if I don't get accepted.
Thanks for applying Virus. Hang out in our IRC #claninq so we can get to know you better.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by Noobv View Post
Can i join?

can you stop making new accounts

and don't post here ever again, on any other account you own

thanks
This is my first word in this page.
-----
I'm noobv not other peoples.
Last edited by Noobv; May 15, 2016 at 04:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Secretly Gay
Originally Posted by Noobv View Post
This is my first word in this page.
-----
I'm noobv not other peoples.

Just do not ever post here again with this or any other Account, thanks a lot.
Last edited by Matharu; May 15, 2016 at 06:49 PM.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by ImVeryBlue View Post
Hi, mates! I'm looking to apply for this mighty fine clan again. I was in Inq for about a year or so and then I was kicked for inactivity. However, I recently came back to this game. I still remember a lot of you and I hope that you guys do as well (probably not, haha). If you guys want to see my old application, here it is:

Well, that's about it. If you guys wanna know more about me, feel free to ask me, I don't bite. Cheers!

Welcome back to the Inquisition dude. It's nice to have you again.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Welcome back to the Inquisition dude. It's nice to have you again.

thanks mate, nice to be back :>
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
My Application
Yo guys , if you have not already noticed , I am going to apply to your clan. Im going to try not to write a lot but don't trust me on that one. Im going to write it in sections I guess , like , im going to put it in spoilers so that you guys clearly understand what im writing about , and so I don't just randomly write some shit about what happened in school today in the paragraph that im writing about why I want to join the clan.

Here goes nothing!

About me

Why I want to join and why you should chose me

Toribash life

Random Info

Thats my app , thanks for reading .
Matharu is awesome
Thanks for applying, we will discuss your app. Stay active and visit us on our IRC (claninq) to get to know us a bit better or just to hang out with us.

Also: You'll have to join with your main Account if you get accepted. We dont want alts.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again