Toribash
Original Post
My best cork yeet
I am very proud of myself. i made my best cork ever in less than 20 minutes.
please give me tips so i can improve to be even better.
Attached Files
My best cork yet.rpl (85.7 KB, 35 views)
ok
Getting pretty good, keep it up!

IF I had to critique something it'd be try to run and cork now that you've got the concept of corking down.
that's a cork
mioxi is thinking of a cork from a cheat setup ignore him
the cork itself was decent enough but the setup leading to it was really stiff and so was the cork the form was good, practice some more and youll be nailing them perfect

heres a cork through a cheat setup notice how my leg swings around instead of touching the ground, either way works just depends on what you wanna do ;p don't try to watch my replay to learn how to move or some shit I'm pretty bad but it gives u an idea what to look for in a cork I guess
Attached Files
howlongwip.rpl (216.7 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
that's a cork
mioxi is thinking of a cork from a cheat setup ignore him
the cork itself was decent enough but the setup leading to it was really stiff and so was the cork the form was good, practice some more and youll be nailing them perfect

heres a cork through a cheat setup notice how my leg swings around instead of touching the ground, either way works just depends on what you wanna do ;p don't try to watch my replay to learn how to move or some shit I'm pretty bad but it gives u an idea what to look for in a cork I guess

Off both legs its a full***
Rawr