ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
I have 2 PS2's maybe I can do some magic and forge them to make a PS4?

Same, I have a sega as well tho, okno
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Old schoolers by far.

I remember when i used to have a PS2, was so cool, then a PS3 which was just better xD

Where did you guys get your usernames from?
I have had a few starting from:
Ruins - I got Ruins from the horror movie "The Ruins".

HOPE - I got HOPE from a movie called "Southpaw" and the main actor who is a boxer is called Billy HOPE.
I also used to be an amateur boxer for about a year or so haha.

Bird - I'm not really sure why I changed my username to bird, I guess it's because it was very simple and such a clean name, but I ended up changing usernames after about a week of having it haha.

Maximus - Maximus is from the movie Maximus Decimus Meridius from the movie "Gladiator" which is by far one of my favourite movies. Also my REAL name is Max, it's not short for anything, it's just Max haha (I wish it was short for Maximus though).
Last edited by max; Feb 18, 2018 at 04:03 PM.
Wait....Maximus, are you Sicmo?
About the name thing, VictorTB was meant as *Victor Tobias*(a betwen-friends meme in a game-making roblox-like community)but it sounds better as *Toribash*
Last edited by victortb; Feb 18, 2018 at 04:13 PM.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Wait....Maximus, are you Sicmo?

I am not Sicmo, never heard of him in general haha
I got my nickname back in 2012-2013 when I started playing online, some time before I downloaded steam. I would play shit ton of free games, always making up random nicks until I came up with the idea tu use my surname back wards, Alonso=Osnola, since I was a dumb 12yo boy I missplaced the s and therefore Onsola was born. It sounds much cooler than osnola tho. Been using this nick since then, everywhere but in Dark Souls where I use a medieval-ish version of it, Oshrick, the nick I used in Elder Scrolls games
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
That's cool Onsola, The name I mostly use in my games is ThisIsEcho. no idea where i got it from though haha
To this day I have no idea how I came up with this beautiful totally not retarded username, but mostly I now use Halu/Halue for nicks.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
@Maximus: About Fortnite, I have it on PC and it is possible for PC players to play with PS4 users, that's a thing.

@Halue: Don't feel too disappointed brother <3

About names, I started with pattouto which is close to Patrick, then I went for Patrickooo because it's better than Patricko, and last but not least I got C00k13z because who doesn't love cookies, and last I got Supalava because I thought of it as the super lever when I was like 12 years old made it look like those British guys who pronounce 'a' instead of 'er' but then again super lava was a thing, so why not?

#OFFTOPIC
Where's Lionet?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Here, here

just reading
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I made an alt on toribash named "Aurva" and I just fell in love with the name.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca