ES Recruitment Drive
That means a lot especially coming from one of my favorite realism players <3

------------------------
[finalized version]

Cleaned up the last boom and removed some awkward movements from the first replay!

Hopefully its better this time around, if not I still got the original up there
Attached Files
Heads Up.rpl (385.1 KB, 52 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
this is such a jingles replay like lol. love the dms. movement not so much, but idec dms are nice af. skeeeeetttt gj
really nice
its surprising how u can make a 4dm boom with head
good dms
i feel like you couldve taken the crouch with that slap
nice skeet
not much to add
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I agree with static, the movement wasnt too good but the dms were really sick dude.
the punch at 369 were probably my fav part, it looked really cool, I also apprechiate the starting position and the pose a lot
bump :DD
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Here's what I have so far for the opener challenge, I'm pretty pissed it glitched when saving but what can ya do

got a couple other entrys on hold, this one was a quickie but the longest one so far
Attached Files
Papaoutai 5.rpl (360.1 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 7, 2018 at 10:11 PM.
aw it glitched :c
that fucking decap kick was sick man, but i think you look stiff after the kick.
I am not seeing what happened because it glitched, but damn, that boom kick would look sick if it didn't glitched.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
it glitched, well, poor mrjingles, im totally not happy that it glitched so i can still have a slight chance of winning the oc, pft.... naaaaaaah, thats ridiculous...
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
ah decided to redo the replay despite the glitch, I think this one looks a lot cleaner so I'll probably be using this one or a variant of it!

Also Kuro this is a cnc thread not general chat :/

-------------------

also thanks Victor! yeah it looked kinda jagged in the first version, so hopefully this one flows a little bit better
your entry is sick btw

Edit: whoops put the wrong one! lol should be fixed now
Attached Files
Papaoutai.rpl (481.0 KB, 52 views)
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 8, 2018 at 09:27 AM.
i really like you how sacrifice movement for dms. it adds a completely refreshing feeling to your replays. good work!