Ranking
Yo guys hopefully you all haven't died yet.

Here is what I made this morning playing around with the gamerules, had a lot of fun with it.

Believe it or not, this replay is not hacked in anyway.

Attached Files
Under the sea!.rpl (148.6 KB, 76 views)
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Dude I was just thinking of doing this the other day. Anyway, I love it! the opener is well.. yeah. the grab was good that kick was made with the shin but eh it got 6 dms so yeah. the pec dm was cool and the decap kick was good too. show meh more pls
You can look around the thread if you want, a lot of them are pretty cool if you like this style (nah they suck).

I can try and do one a week since I am taking a break, but glad you enjoyed it
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
wutha?? loool dude this replay is... well xD.
the Boom is amazing Jin. Gj.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Dingles thought id return cnc lul noob.
Any hopes uke had of starting a family were swiftly destroyed
i thought it was pretty neat i liked it.
would it work in-30? you should give him a mean piledriver if it does lol
Ishi4admin Wh-ORMO
It should work in negative 30, but you won't fly as high ofc.

actually I just checked it out and I found that the jump doesn't really change until you hit -100 gravity or something.

to make something like this you go to engage player position and input it in like so;

0,1,-3,0,0,0

also can't be arsed to cnc parkour, so I'll cnc your next one haha
Last edited by MrJingles; Sep 26, 2015 at 06:01 PM.
Hey guys its been a month lol, hopefully some of you who are still following will enjoy this.

Its a collab between the duck members for the art of the blood event.
Attached Files
[Parrot] gets dunked on!.rpl (325.7 KB, 77 views)
That was amazing, not much else to say other than.. yeah it was great.

9.5/10

oh wait, you didn't call it [Parrot] gets ducked on.rpl so I'm bringing it down by 0.5

9/10

Love it
Glimpsed
the head skeet is lel. this shit was interesting.gj
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
lol gj.

looks really good, booms, art, etc...

the head skeet is lel... awesome thing.
-----
The N. before H. > Incredible replay.

the speed and flow looks really good here, with great booms and a fucking joint flying really fast (68.0).

some movements are weird in my opinion, but you have 2 important things: flow and speed.

gj ^^
Last edited by Arakata; Nov 5, 2015 at 10:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.