Toribash
When I meant clearing I ment efficient farming... my bad, shoulda said clearing at a decent speed.

143k dps should be efficient enought in solo. 30 secs elites? Are you using magic weapon electrify rune? Are you using Storm armor with shocking aspect rune? Are you using diamond skin with the diamond shards rune?

Also I forgot to mention. If you are going SNS (Storm armor`shocking aspect rune, Tornado Cyclone rune and Diamond Skin Diamond Shard rune) 150k dps is efficient clearing if you also add Magic weapon electrify rune. If you are a CM wiz with the purple armor (forgot name) with the runes for increased resist, 200k dps+ is a bare minimum.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
i do run SNS on MP 8, in MP10 is my def too low to do that efficently (aka. i die too much)
and i need way longer for elites than i should.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/S.../hero/12954330
my wiz profile, the skills are changed because i made some uebers the last time i played..
(i also run glasscannon instead of evocation.)
that's pretty decent and quite expensive gear tho. apparently all im missing is a mempo with CC.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
So I downloaded the tryout version.
Do you recommend me to buy it?

Haven't played it yet as I need to free up some space to install it but I'm heavily debating if $30 is worth it.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
So I downloaded the tryout version.
Do you recommend me to buy it?

Haven't played it yet as I need to free up some space to install it but I'm heavily debating if $30 is worth it.

ive spent about 500hours for that game.
definatley worth it for me, escpially since the addon is comming soon.
the beginning is nice and all, but u have to like the farming kinda, more fun if playing in a group to talk to people etc.

from my side i would absolutley recommend it, but there are alot of haters out which absolutley dislike the game to hell.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
ive spent about 500hours for that game.
definatley worth it for me, escpially since the addon is comming soon.
the beginning is nice and all, but u have to like the farming kinda, more fun if playing in a group to talk to people etc.

from my side i would absolutley recommend it, but there are alot of haters out which absolutley dislike the game to hell.

To hear the other side of that coin, allow me to play devil's advocate!

Diablo in general is a game that if you've seen it once from levels 1 - 30, you've seen all there is to see (for the most part) for the rest of the game. Leveling is done in such a way that you'll be doing the story line (which is pretty cool first time around) 2 more times just to get it ready to do it a last time on a "gear check" difficultly level.

So if you make... let's say a Demon Hunter, raise him up to and past hell and into inferno mode, and decide "Hey, I want to give a Melee Class a try", that storyline you did 3 times to 4 times on your DH will be the same 3 to 4 more times.

I can tell you from my perspective the whole entire game feels like a gear check. You rarely need to get BETTER at the game, but you just need better items aka higher numbers to succeed.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
well and all that is what they want to fix in the addon.
as far i understand u have to finish the game once to unlock a mode where u can travel between act's and can literally go everywhere.

Ah, I see.
So instead of skill regular playtime, grinding if you will, pays off.
I do like trying to get awesome armor for characters and such, I've played a lot of GW1 where skill came together nicely with grinding to get awesome stuff.
I'm curious, I guess I'll play the trial first!
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Ah, I see.
So instead of skill regular playtime, grinding if you will, pays off.
I do like trying to get awesome armor for characters and such, I've played a lot of GW1 where skill came together nicely with grinding to get awesome stuff.
I'm curious, I guess I'll play the trial first!

well apparently most people say grinding does not pay off, cause of the ridiculous drop rates. but they are "ok" i would say... also gets changed in the addon..

Anybody wanna buy a D3 account with a level 60 mage and some legacy shit for like what, 30 bucks? Or anybody know where I can get rid of it? I think the game's shit and haven't played since... well, since about a month after it came out.
f=m*a syens
@AlphaoniK:
The game from 1-60 is VERY fun. The quests are easy to do and yet still have that little challenge which keeps you playing. Using the auction past level 10 makes the game easy but yet fun, and you feel like a god.

If you want a few tips:

-Get weapons with sockets. Put green gems in them. Build crit chance and + average damage.

After level 60, you grind mobs to get better loot and paragon levels (which will be used in the expansion to make your character stronger) After level 60, the game is till fun, just different and the mp levels are a gear check.

I also played the game on hardcore (1 life) and its super fun.

Worth 60$ imo.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!