Ranking
Oh god, the ninja W's...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
yeah, true. Its the W who people need to look out. one of the fight was 1v3 ( me vs riv/lee/ez). i started W, zhonya in it. the time was perfect then i spammed the shit out. got killed because of ignite but i killed them all .
no u

Got 4 bad teams in a row, decide to play a good old favorite for my last game, and get a S- ranking. I'm ok with this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can't even stomach playing ranked anymore; this is the third promotional I've failed out of in a row because I keep getting left with support while our carries consistently go 0/something.

I'm nearing the point of just asking one of my gold/plat friends to duo with me so I could at-least be happy in knowing that one of my teammates will know what they're doing.

On the bright side, at-least ekko jungle is fun af

Last edited by Skolfe; Jun 2, 2015 at 09:14 AM.
Good luck skolfe. So Im starting to learn how to counter ekko in the mid lane. Its really easy. Now all I need is to stop having team mates who come to my lane when I back and get killed by him :/
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Add me to the list my username is IAmAliA on the NA server
Last edited by juvytoot; Jun 2, 2015 at 04:48 PM.
~ Check out my new replay thread!~
You guys keep forgetting mentioning which server you're playing on.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

If anybody is willing, I'd love to play normals with someone who's in Gold or above. I think it would help me learn the game better going against better players.
I'm Bronze 4 on my promos 1/0 and I don't play much. Probably just one game for anyday we both happen to be on and I don't get on much either.

Ign: friesguy5467
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays