ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Locus View Post
Yeah so it's a good idea to make the best players in the world play with a handicap. Right. Not like anyone wants to see the highest level of competition come out of NA. Not like we EVER want to compete with China or Korea.

Yeah so it's a good idea to neglect have a fucking country so a handful of people can play the game at a competitive level. Right. Not like anyone on east coast wast decent consistent ping.

Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Not like the they play on local servers when they're competing or anything.

Only in competition, practice in soloq
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Honestly? It's terrible for pro play on NA, especially with worlds so close. They just fucked NA's chances so hard at even making it out of groups.
Hoss.
Gbay talked about something like this when Riot was being more open and announced that sandbox mode isn't gonna happen.

Basically, more League players play casually than competitively thus the amount of players that don't even play Ranked. This is Riot's first and only game so they don't wanna fuck up and drive away all of their players. Naturally, they would try to please the casual players more.

You guys should check out that video on his channel.

Oh yeah, this post was sponsored by Porotos and Mountain Face.

I tried...
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
The server change probably won't even happen until after playoffs, and scrimming other NA teams wouldn't exactly help NA's chance at making it out of groups in the first place. Effective coaching and pre-existing skill are the best ways for NA to escape groups, not low ping solo queue and domestic scrims. On top of that, worlds are in Europe, meaning whoever goes to worlds will be able to scrim actual decent foreign teams on low ping.

Also friesguy accept my friend request dumbo
Last edited by Lane; Aug 15, 2015 at 04:13 AM.
Plus the way you improve a region's play by improving latency is not to favor one location over another, but to improve the network over a wider area to create a more favorable field to discover talent.

The reason China and Korea have better talent is because they invest in finding the better talent. If we aren't willing to invest in finding better talent, we need to rely on improving the size of the talent pool, not creating a shitty version of a hyperbolic time chamber.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Finally.

(Wasn't playing with my skill level, I queued up with my lvl 18 brother so yeah)
They had minimal amounts of CC. Should be ezpz.
My Replays

Rape plz

I saw Irelia's having some success in the jungle, then I discovered why. I got so fed I decided tankiness was unneccessary and by god I was right. I hope this devour get's moved out at some point
Oh dear god, please no. She's like a tanky Master Yi minus the movement speed.
My Replays