ES Recruitment Drive
hit a joint, chain it together. Nuff said
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
thx, but, i hit the joint, tried pulling so it would rip off, nothing happened, i really have no idea wut to do, i love madmans, its just that i can't think if any way to start out, i grab a joint, now what? what do i contract/extend now?
My Shop
Proud Metal Organisation member
1. you grab a joint with your hand, with the opposite leg you go for a kick while lowering your shoulder - thats a sure dismember. then while still holding on to a joint, use the other hand and both of your elbows and shoulders to dismember with another grab with the other hand. 2. repeat

this is a basic madman
Attached Files
im a madman.rpl (199.7 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by ekke92; Aug 5, 2008 at 09:00 AM.
Originally Posted by RaNaRo154 View Post
thx, but, i hit the joint, tried pulling so it would rip off, nothing happened, i really have no idea wut to do, i love madmans, its just that i can't think if any way to start out, i grab a joint, now what? what do i contract/extend now?

Its pretty much alternating joints and keeping it fluid ....And the "E" key is your best friend.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
super tutorial
my try:
Attached Files
decap.rpl (27.4 KB, 11 views)
Decaping uke!.rpl (38.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Marelons; Aug 5, 2008 at 11:52 AM.
Proud to be Polish.
I can't believe this was bumped. RaNaRo154, look at what I say in the tut... for a starting move try scrambling joints or imagining a move in your head, whatever it takes.
Biggest bump ever...

but if I can add something..

chest is your friend, along with shoulders and pecs. Those are used most in madmans..

Fast: Example of major pec, chest, and shoulder usage

Halfmadman: A madman entirely of only pecs, shoulders, wrists, and elbows

Hardhits: Example of painful hits :S
Last edited by DarkSeraph; Oct 27, 2008 at 10:26 PM.
Thx for the help, im gonna try this out,

Edit:

check out that replay, is it a good starter?

Edit 2:

k i got 2 limbs off, i wouldve had 3 but there weren't enough frames, can i change the frames in a replay?
Attached Files
Madman_Starter.rpl (51.9 KB, 13 views)
2_Limbs.rpl (60.1 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by RaNaRo154; Aug 5, 2008 at 06:37 PM.
My Shop
Proud Metal Organisation member