watching danganronpa 1st season.
time to binge watch this syit

it's great. the game is great too I heard

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
i enjoyed the anime but the censoring was so annoying
couldnt be arsed to get an uncensored version
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I know it's not that long, it's just different for me. I don't watch older anime often. I'll get to ENG eventually.

Fulmetal Alchemist isn't old, and what's ENG?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I'm not referring to FMA as old. I refered to it as longer than I usual watch.

Evangalion Neon Genesis or whatever it is called.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I'm not referring to FMA as old. I refered to it as longer than I usual watch.

Evangalion Neon Genesis or whatever it is called.

sentence structure/placement needs work :v

64 episodes is not long at all/...

Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of the greatest series of all time, you're missing out.
limiting your consumption of media is what leads people to have low standards .-.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Evangelion can be frustrating at times, with shinji being a fucking tard and all.

I've started watching Lupin the Third
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Neon Genesis Evangelion is one of the greatest series of all time, you're missing out.
limiting your consumption of media is what leads people to have low standards .-.

Having high standards keeps you from enjoying most works since not everything will live up to what you want.
Also, I beg of you to not be that person that thinks their favorite anime is the best among everything else. Because i don't even think that about my favorite anime. Not everyone enjoys what you like.

Everything doesn't have to be a philosophy lesson. Sometimes, I just want to watch a mecha punch an alien while scantily clad women throw themselves at an average male protag because it's better than having to think.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Worm View Post
I've started watching Lupin the Third

Which part?
Part V was announced last month btw.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!