Toribash
Original Post
Trading with Qi
My Idea Is Simple.

To be able to trade Qi like you trade Items and Tc.

I think it might benefit the markets and trade.

An Example

Just an idea a few friends and I had.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I don't support.

QI is there to be deserved.
In the last place when you just want to get it unlegitly buy it from shop to support Nabi studios at the same.

fuck
Thanks for your opinion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by fish
You can buy 1 Qi for 15,000,000 TC

a quote would be better
this closes this thread just kidding
INB4 14 days ban
Qi was supposed to represent the number of online matches you played / your in-game experience, until you could buy it from nabi.
This would just damage the already messed-up Qi system even more.
That would be really unfair to other players
Toribash is a game where people play to get better(and for fun)
if people coulld buy qi what would be the point of having black belt and white belt servers? you could do something like sell all your qi until your back down and basically steal a bunch of tc that white belts could have earned. anyway that would mess up the other approved idea of the wearable belt system, the idea was that once you earn a new belt (such as white to yellow) the other belt was unwearable and the belt you just earned you could wear until the next time you earned a belt. although this was a great idea, it was not very thought through. but if ther was a way that we could do it i would be okay with it
but until then
Disaproved

on
If u got hacked u lost all your items and tc is bad enough losing qi aswell as that pff not supported
I think QI should not be able to be traded because people could make new accounts and trade the QI... That would allow them to change names... Fool clan recruiters... And hackers could hack accounts and take the QI