Ranking
Original Post
Help with a replay pls ?
I have spent like 4 and a half hours with this replay and the last pec won't dm, I'll pay 200 tc to the one who makes it and keeps the pose, you're allowed to edit since frame 629, mod is classic with deffault settings, for more questions pm me or ask here
Attached Files
Owning uke_final version.rpl (471.5 KB, 23 views)
Wolololololo
Well, the problem is, your target is moving away from you. You won't get a clear enough shot, and besides, once you throw your hand, as it gets farther, it gets slower. It lowers the force of impact on the joints (that is, if you manage to aim right). Basically, it would be impossible to dismember that last pec unless you manage to find a way to get tremendous amount of force in that skeet.
Heart of Gold
I got a pretty accurate shot, the thing would be to use uke's pec and torso to make the shot hit the spot

Or maybe it's impossible, but if you make it, lemme know and the prize is yours
Wolololololo
What I'm trying to say is, well, it's basically impossible unless you manage to get enough force in that skeet to dismember the pecs. Even if you DO get an accurate shot, you wouldn't have enough force to get the dismemberment.
Heart of Gold
Catch dis, i dont work on it more than 5 mins so.. u can change pose.
Just fix problem : before you left pecs and then try to continue work .. hah i dont believe in that you did it for 4 hours

and ....

Attached Files
lol'd pose.rpl (455.7 KB, 10 views)
Sergeyator: Thx for the opinion, but I said you're allowed to edit since frame 629, so...
-----------

Edit: Try not to be so rude
Last edited by SrCheetah; Dec 8, 2014 at 05:03 PM.
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
he didn't even dismember the pec

i broked that thing which have pecs and some detail of torso.. i dont want TC of SrCheetah but I am sure that you did not accomplish the task set by him. My finishing of that replay dont make it better ^-^, GL with that guys)
No, I asked to break the pec, said you're allowed to edit since frame 629, and you had to pose, and you didn't break it, you edited since frame 800 or something, and you falled down
Wolololololo