ES Recruitment Drive
I don't know about everyone else, but I will for sure. We shall have great debates and or conversations.
Yeah man, fo' sho'. I feel like I should clear something up, though. We're not a debate-oriented clan or anything (even though me and Proto are Discussion lmods), we're just a group of cool cats. Cool cats chatting.
It should be. We're all very interesting, very articulate people ;)

Today was the first day back at Uni for me. I purchased a very fine oxford button-down, that was marketed as being 'breathable'. One hour into the day and BAM - horrible sweatmarks under my arms and all over my back. Felt like shit.

ps. this hot weather comes only a day or two after a crazy storm and cyclone... Australia's fked up.
I live in the U.S, and in New Mexico it gets to 104 during the summer that sucks, I went to the lake and I got a sunburn so bad I had blisters.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
ps. this hot weather comes only a day or two after a crazy storm and cyclone... Australia's fked up.

Man oh man.
I took Friday off of school because mum was scared we were going to get flooded.. how close to the cyclone were you? :o
Had no idea you were Australian also though.
Good to know dude! o7
father of philip scone
Not very close (northern suburbs, Albany Creek), but we still got the storms and a bit of flooding and stuff. 30 degrees and 70% humidity tomorrow... Another sweaty day...
Man, that seems unfortunate our weather is random atm, yesterday it was freezing but I bet today is going to be warm and sunny.
I enjoy the consistency of English weather, it tends to either just have stopped raining, be raining or be just about to rain. I kinda wish I lived somewhere colder though, I have a lot of jackets I never get to wear.

On a more relevant note; is this thread linked in the clan page yet?
Good morning sweet princess