Toribash
Have you ever thought of making Manga? I'm sure your art style would be appreciated.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Not really interested on it, prefer to be an illustrator than a mangaka. For me, it's kinda difficult to think about the story and I'm still bad at the consistency when drawing a character. And also I'm not familiar with the tools for making manga which used to make a tone, effect etc.(traditional or digital). But if I'm gonna make a manga, maybe I'm gonna make a something like 4 koma manga since it pretty short and simple, especially the paneling.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
Not really interested on it, prefer to be an illustrator than a mangaka. For me, it's kinda difficult to think about the story and I'm still bad at the consistency when drawing a character. And also I'm not familiar with the tools for making manga which used to make a tone, effect etc.(traditional or digital). But if I'm gonna make a manga, maybe I'm gonna make a something like 4 koma manga since it pretty short and simple, especially the paneling.

Yeah, I wouldn't do something long right off the bat. Just, little skits is the way to go

But definitely, your art is one of a kind.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
When I was looking for another drawing software, I remember that I have a free ArtRage 2 which I got when I bought my Wacom Bamboo Pen. Not really using it since I can't really drawing with my usual style with it. So I installed it again and playing around with Paint Tube and Palette Knife tool and draw a random things.

And also made a screenshoot with WeooWeoo, lol. Girls selfie!

Forgot this one.

Last edited by Caveisier; Jun 21, 2015 at 10:27 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
I almost forgot about this thread, so I'm gonna post some to bump.

A sketch of Nobue Itou from Ichigo Mashimaro

A sketch which is remind me with a friend when I was still in elementary school.

Another sketch, Pus(s) in a Boot?

This should be for a Switch Around drawing with iAwesome, but it look like he was pretty busy and I ended colored it by myself. Really sorry, iAwesome!

Inspired by a girl I met in this new city(I just moved to another city about half month ago) in a kid park or something inside Ace Hardware store. She was pretty good and fast playing that monkey bar.

The last one, a head texture for dengue.

[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Love thwm all do you use a software program, or a drawing tablet? Either way your drawings are really impressive. Are you a boy or girl?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
Love thwm all do you use a software program, or a drawing tablet? Either way your drawings are really impressive. Are you a boy or girl?

Thanks.
I'm using PaintTool SAI + Wacom Bamboo Pen.

I'm a guy.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
ummmm oh my shit! these are sooo good i really like them all!
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Originally Posted by KDigityDog View Post
ummmm oh my shit! these are sooo good i really like them all!

Hey, thanks. Glad you like them.

This one was for a one hour challenge. I can't draw fast...

[Steam] [Art] [Music]
the shading and detail in all of these are hella marvelous, and i love your style

i'd like to see more full character compositions from you. the first picture on the OP was marvelous

if you ever want to do an art trade, i'm totally down (though, you totally outskill me)

best of luck to you, man. awaiting your next post
beware
the goblin