ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

tomias you're not supposed to ask him ,you're not in the clan and stop posting here unless you wanna apply
I never forget.
Sorry, i just wanted to ask him, because i dont understand, but ok
I dont wanted to make you angry
Last edited by tomias13; Jan 14, 2015 at 10:13 PM.
Not a native english speaker
Originally Posted by birno View Post
I haven't rly soccered before so its gonna get tricky for me and i'll eventually get stressed
:/

From my side, there is no dead line at all, you have all the time you want to make your replay.

Don't forget you can still find an other idea for the introduction if you want ;)

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I will say you are being a dick to jay, stf, so calm down he gets a chance like everyone else (even though it is his third time fucking applying). I will say jay that you do have commitment issues when it comes to clans and that is easily recognizable so we are going to be harsh in grading you.
Now your app was alright compared to some of the amazing apps we have gotten (see Skywhale's and PubicSoup's). You are a good player, not exceptional, and i have been friends with you since before Nitro was even created. My personal preference would be to have you show us that you can make an amazing application ( does not have to be better than Sky's or Pubic's but it needs to be way above our norm) and convince us to let you back in. Also, you will get put through a harder than the norm ingame test and if you pass those things you will become a trial member who is here to prove himself and gain trust again. This would be the course of action I would prefer, but the final decision is left up to Fly and Pie.
he is very forum active recently but that was not even close to true not too long ago. birno over there and Frost would be the most forum active because for a time they would only interact with the rest of the clan through the forums.
Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
I will say you are being a dick to jay, stf, so calm down he gets a chance like everyone else (even though it is his third time fucking applying). I will say jay that you do have commitment issues when it comes to clans and that is easily recognizable so we are going to be harsh in grading you.
Now your app was alright compared to some of the amazing apps we have gotten (see Skywhale's and PubicSoup's). You are a good player, not exceptional, and i have been friends with you since before Nitro was even created. My personal preference would be to have you show us that you can make an amazing application ( does not have to be better than Sky's or Pubic's but it needs to be way above our norm) and convince us to let you back in. Also, you will get put through a harder than the norm ingame test and if you pass those things you will become a trial member who is here to prove himself and gain trust again. This would be the course of action I would prefer, but the final decision is left up to Fly and Pie.

Okay. So I basically just apply again, but a lot more better? I have no problem with starting all over again. I am a changed man ready to become a better person.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Right, and I see absolutely nothing wrong with that. However, I feel like the period from which a trial-member becomes a full member should be extended for you. Im not sure how long normal trials have to wait to get in,but it should be experienced extended. If you stay through the extended trial phase then you become a full Nitro member. However, currently on the state of your app I feel like it is a generally well made application. The app was extended, but it contained a good generic application. Right now I stand nuetral, but if you give us a really good reason on why we should accept you again and why we should believe your a "changed man" then I'll say yes. But, if you are truly what you say you are then you should have no problem getting through the challenges that are ahead. I also think that if you leave Again, you should be blacklisted from applying here again.
[Nitro]| [TFF]|[TMO]"Jet beams don't melt steel fuel"~Bercat.
"01000001 01100010 01110010 01100001 01111000 01100001 01110011 "