ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

again a no because like always short applications
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Belt: 2nd dan
Best Mods: akido, judofrac, and greykido
i may not have talents such as art or video making but my in game skills are very good, i am always active, and i will follow the rules provided.
my gmt i believe is -4 i live in virginia,USA
my previous clan was fc i was kicked for inactivity over my vacation at my dads
my global rank at the moment is 9736 and my black belt rank is 877
we did not use a format no beacuse you didn't follow the rules to apply
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Hello Nitro, I am a 10 year old boy,my name is Christopher,I am Currently right now in Fort Worth,Texas,and i'm in 5th grade.I started playing this year 2014. There is nothing too interesting/special about me at all other than keeping myself under control.I am still currently a brown belt,I have had no alternative accounts,no past with any other clan other than this clan,and I have no bans/infractions. I could be a use to nitro by keeping everyone in a happy mellow state.I do not care if you decide to blacklist me,kick me out the clan,or anything irritating,I just wanna be back in the clan.I am best at regular and AikidoBigDojo.
I am way too young for me to cuss or say anything inappropriate,so don't expect anything out of my mouth like that.I'll be loyal to anybodythats a lower rank then me and higher.I will respect everybody.I hope this will be good enough for you guys.Love you nitro!!!
~GlassLie P.S tell me if i had made any mistakes and p.m me about it
Last edited by GlassLie; Sep 1, 2014 at 12:17 AM.
Dude wrong thread, one more bad post and I am blacklisting you, got it glass?
-----
This is kind of embarrassing, but...

Japanese music

Last edited by Frost; Sep 1, 2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
[Nitro] Replay
Cause why not,

I will try to organise everyone's replays.
Last edited by eElectro; Sep 6, 2014 at 12:15 PM.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
not bad for a beginner at parkour but try working on realistic moves like relax ur arms and abs for and chest a while and it will give decrease ur weight

tip:I advise u to only use grabs in extreme cases such as wall climbing or poles(by poles I mean the ones that cant make u slide)
Last edited by birno; Sep 1, 2014 at 05:10 PM.
I never forget.