Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: evilcat001 (Real name is mert)
Belt: Black
Mods: Aikido, Aikido BigDojo, Mushu, Lenshu3ng, and Judofrac
Previous Clans: critical dismemberments,phoenix

I am a free runner as well as I play various sports. I rarely play Call of Duty on Playstation 3 as well as dayz standalone. I am 15 years old and live in turkey. I like to play Toribash to have fun, I am not one of those people that just play to win or get only TC. I a not very good at texture making and I'm not a very good artist apart from being a skilled street sports. I am in 10th grade and I have above average grades. I am a person that does not rage or get mad at everything and I am very mature on serious situations. I accept defeat when I am defeated and do not cry about it. I like clans that are active and fun to play with and I found that in every member I met of this clan. I am very active in-game and I like having a fun time with the people I'm playing with. I consider myself a fun person, but I'm serious when I need to be. I have been playing Toribash for a fair amount of time and I consider myself a somewhat skilled player. I have played with some members of Origin and I was impressed indeed by their skill and how nice they were. I have been thinking about this clan for some time now but I have been finally convinced on whether I should apply. I really want to be a part of this great family and support it to the best of my abilities.
I rarely play Call of Duty on Playstation 3 as well as dayz standalone

Really now who cares about that? -_0
Just making sure that my app. doesnt get lost behind everyone elses, just a bit concerned nobody will read it
Originally Posted by yesjathen View Post
Hi, My name is yesjathen i am a blue belt and a junior member of toribash i joined back in 2011 and really enjoy creating my own moves and working as a team i am not on all day and have school to work around but i am mostly on atleast 2-3 hours a day, I am not very great at the game and would like to get better i need a clan that can help me get better at the game and achieve black belt, I love the physics of this game and really want to be able to do some epic moves, my favorite modes are Twin Swords and Akido. And i like all of the car modes and race tracks. I dont noob clap haha, I just got back into toribash so im a little rusty and im trying to add as much info as i can to this app. If i left anything out just reply back and tell me and ill remake the app, Please think of me and i hope i can become a trusted member of Nitro Thanks!

not enough info
Originally Posted by Echo424 View Post
Dear Nitro

I am here to apply to your clan, First of all i'm 11 years old, turning 12 in 2 months. I'm a orange belt on this account but i was hacked from my 2nd dan account, which is chacha6464. I don't play much, I play for about 2-5 weeks then take a little break to catch up on everything. I train for about 30 minutes a day Just doing parkour or punching uke to death. I have been in many clans, some you may know, some you may hate, or some that you are allies with. I've been in Origin, KnC, and FC.

~What i will give to this clan~

Loyalty, Commitment, And i will put all my effort into winning wars for you guys.

~About me~

I live in New York in the Bronx for all my life, Same place for years....it gets boring here...But my personality is like a little playful but serious when i have to be. I have a niece, a nephew and a something coming on the way...my sister is pregnant,

~Why i want to join Nitro~

Your players are really skilled, This clan seems really nice i have a friend in this clan i fight him about 4-8 times a week. I would also really like to be in this clan and meet more of you guys, Hope i get accepted to the clan if not, so long, and may this clan get to the top and be legend wait for it...Dary

Some replays below

srry m8 but that does not qualify as a free form
-----
Originally Posted by evilcat001 View Post
Name: evilcat001 (Real name is mert)
Belt: Black
Mods: Aikido, Aikido BigDojo, Mushu, Lenshu3ng, and Judofrac
Previous Clans: critical dismemberments,phoenix

I am a free runner as well as I play various sports. I rarely play Call of Duty on Playstation 3 as well as dayz standalone. I am 15 years old and live in turkey. I like to play Toribash to have fun, I am not one of those people that just play to win or get only TC. I a not very good at texture making and I'm not a very good artist apart from being a skilled street sports. I am in 10th grade and I have above average grades. I am a person that does not rage or get mad at everything and I am very mature on serious situations. I accept defeat when I am defeated and do not cry about it. I like clans that are active and fun to play with and I found that in every member I met of this clan. I am very active in-game and I like having a fun time with the people I'm playing with. I consider myself a fun person, but I'm serious when I need to be. I have been playing Toribash for a fair amount of time and I consider myself a somewhat skilled player. I have played with some members of Origin and I was impressed indeed by their skill and how nice they were. I have been thinking about this clan for some time now but I have been finally convinced on whether I should apply. I really want to be a part of this great family and support it to the best of my abilities.

didnt really wow me :/
Last edited by Day; Nov 17, 2014 at 08:58 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
App Remake More information
Hi, My name is yesjathen i am a blue belt and a junior member of toribash i joined back in 2011 and really enjoy creating my own moves and working as a team i am not on all day and have school to work around but i am mostly on atleast 2-3 hours a day, I am not very great at the game and would like to get better i need a clan that can help me get better at the game and achieve black belt, I love the physics of this game and really want to be able to do some epic moves, my favorite modes are Twin Swords and Akido. And i like all of the car modes and race tracks. I dont noob clap haha, I just got back into toribash so im a little rusty and im trying to add as much info as i can to this app. If i left anything out just reply back and tell me and ill remake the app, Please think of me and i hope i can become a trusted member of Nitro Thanks!

More info.... I am 15 years old and live in Richmond,Virginia i am on Eastern time Zone and i am a freshman in highschool i took martial arts in real life for about 5 years and was a rank 1 black belt, You might be asking why im not black belt if i joined in 2011 well i didnt play for most of 2012 and didnt play much in 2013 i just started to really get back into it a few months ago, I was in Essence Minor for about 6 month but they said i wasnt active on the forum, which i will start doing, i play xbox alot and enjoy livestreaming on twitch, ive added all the info i can think to add ask what info you need exactly and ill be glad to provide it
Originally Posted by evilcat001 View Post
I rarely play Call of Duty on Playstation 3 as well as DAYZ STANDALONE

I used to love Dayz so much that I could even sell my house for it but when I found out it dosent have a free version I was like :You M?ther fu?kers

anyway no
I never forget.
http://forum.toribash.com/attachment...1&d=1416260012
-----
I just posted this because my 'good one' didn't work
Last edited by Virus; Nov 17, 2014 at 10:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
TBH, The app thread is being flooded with apps. I will post a list of people who applied and were not responded to officially here and my opinion. Guys, please check back to them and look at them because sometimes when your app gets overlooked, you repost it to push it up and sometimes you don't. Some of these guys didn't.

YesJathen: I am not sure about your skill, but you did not show an above-par checking of your application once your wrote it. Please make it better with better grammar, etc. (No for now)

Echo: I like you and your good app. Yes.

EvilCat: I am not sure if you were actually telling the truth about all that stuff. Sounds like glittering generalities to me. No.

Thegorbuk & Fr0mack0Fr: Both of you had heart-felt but sub-par applications. Please make them longer with more info. (try scouting around by looking at applications that better players have posted on this thread and other clan app threads). No for both of you for now.
Last edited by Mater5001; Nov 18, 2014 at 01:04 AM.
I hate all of you.
ima start all the way over. Hi my name is steven lester im 13 i live in forth worth texas im applying to your clan Nitro because i feel that it will suit me better than my current clan.
Im really good at aikido its my favorite to I also play mushu im not the best but i know what im doing my rank is about 80,000 im respected by many i've fought i dont trade i dont like to i still have lots to learn hope you will give me a chance i will 1.Never be rude to you all as a clan 2.I will respect everything you tell me ill stay a positive person not only for me but for you all as well i like Nitri because you have nice players from what i seen and talked to yall are all nice over all hope i cut the budget to get in so theres my appliciation tell me what you think