Ranking
Weapon is 'guarding' us, so we can travel through the territory that is occupied by gang or zombies. So, we are kinda safe.

I say kinda because, if we linger too much in the dangerous part of the territory we might get a BAD LUCK card (its random). So, try not to stay too much in it if you gonna travel through it! D:
Sorry, I was a bit busy, but this IS a forum game after all and we are not obligated by dates and time.

Anyway, that was the end of turn 19. Viral Outbreak is running in circles for now which is good for Snake. Me and Deuteria are on the brink to enter Gang War territory and shit could happen there, but... We will see. In next turn Predator will also land somewhere and start hunting the closest player(s). We will see who will that be.

So, Snake to move next.
Ok, done. End of turn 19. Start of turn 20.

Predator landed and snake is his victim. He will go toward him with speed of 2 spaces per turn and kill him. Only way for him to be saved is to get to the place with the chopper icon. ''Get to the chopper snake''.
Or you can go to extraction point meant for viral victims. In any way all I can see is that you are very lucky and you can escape the city with no problems. But, no bonus for finishing the main quest.

Snake to move next.