ES Recruitment Drive
Where the fuck is the obligatory Rules of Nature post?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I got to say I love the Elder Scrolls soundtracks. Unfortunately, I don't like the Skyrim one as much, but Morrowind and Oblivion are freaking beautiful. They just have this sense of adventure and wonder. I could listen to the soundtracks over and over. My favourite ones are the main tracks, and you can listen to them here:
Morrowind Main
Oblivion Main

I personally like the Morrowind one better because it is more down to earth, but they're both great in my opinion.
[Gamer's Inc] Game Music
This is a thread which I hopes becomes popular, since it is (what I think) really is a big part of a game, that being the music. Post here your favourite songs from games, please try not to post whole soundtracks, since no one will listen to it all, and it's easier to comment on one song.

I think this is one of my favourites, since I grew up playing this game non-stop.

The soundtrack for a game called Rodina is very nice, http://loudr.fm/release/rodina-original-score/UKVDx

It's all situation based so as you do different things the game adds mood by changing music.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
why not just revive this: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=462763 or merge or something
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I can't post links or anything because I only have a phone, but portal "still alive", Devil May Cry "Devils never cry", and most of the dark souls boss music is my favorite.

And original crash music.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I can't post links or anything because I only have a phone, but portal "still alive", Devil May Cry "Devils never cry", and most of the dark souls boss music is my favorite.

And original crash music.

I can vouch for this one.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
This one makes the hairs on arms stand up. This is literally amazing. Just give it a listen.

The like the first part the best =)

-----
Sorry bout that! Merged the two thread, thanks for bringing this to my attention! =)

WoW has some awesome songs!

Last edited by Kyure; Aug 21, 2014 at 07:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump