Ranking
Original Post
Official Toribash YouTube Collaboration Thread
Yo what's up Toribashians, Toribashers, bros and brosephines?

So, as you might have been able to tell: there are more than just one or two YouTube channels dedicated to Toribash. Some channels thrive of highlighting fights, some are tutorial in nature, some are let's plays, and some are just there to post up single player compilations with fancy editing. But one thing they all have in common is a love for playing and popularizing Toribash.

So this thread is for doing Collaborative work between YouTubers, editors, artists, you name it. Plenty of people have contacted me through YouTube asking if they want to work with me on a video or something, so I figured a thread designated for this purpose.

Anywho- Want to get involved with other people in the releasing of content? Maybe even start up your own new channel? Collabs are a great way to skyrocket your market as it combines the viewers of more channels. People are FAR more likely to subscribe to your channel if you've worked with other people interested in the same field, much like the concept at NormalBoots.com

To get started, simply post:

1) Who you are
2) What you do / what you're looking to do
3) Where you're from (if you want to do a physical collab)
4) Examples of your work
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
1) RAWWRH/Jacob/Youtube is ONLYRAWWRH
2) I'd like to record tourneys, events, and just a good time with some other toribashers
3)Northern part of Indiana.
4)I cant say I have, seeing as most of my experience is with streaming and it wouldn't save my streams for me. You where in one that was a interview test.

Some side notes:
I'm working on my speaking skills because that use to be a problem, but generally if I have another person to talk with I'm fine.

I don't have a very good editing software, but I've been looking for one.

I generally have plenty of time every day to do things.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I want to emphasis you don't need a YouTube channel to do a collab. If you just want to like... help voiceover a stream or something you can post here.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
1) Who you are: Im ocean or sluggo
2) What you do / what you're looking to do: i want to talk with someone as i do my commentarys... i have not yet recording toribash because of the fact recording by yourself is lame.
3) Where you're from (if you want to do a physical collab): im from the east coast, boston massachusetts to be exact.
4) Examples of your work:
www.youtube.com/humansluggaming
Originally Posted by Ocean
i have not yet recording toribash because of the fact recording by yourself is lame.

^I've been recording alone...

Yo what's up guys,

1) Who you are - I'm ConCon, I've been regularly making videos since late mid 2012 and I run a number of toribash weekly event series. In my personaly life I am a graphic design student working for my ACE certification this year. I enjoy playing games, watching anime/movies and obviously keeping up with my hobby of youtubing.

2) What you do / what you're looking to do - I host and run events on toribash most of which being weekly events such as my: Top 5 Insane Fights and Toribash Weekly Challenge. I also do other toribash related videos which help me bond with the community. As for what I'm looking to do: I'm looking for other people who are interested in taking up a youtube channel or further use their current one for playing and recording conversations on new series (both for my channel and theirs) and what ever else we come up with etc. I would also like a friend who is able to stream as I am currently unable to. Plus I just need some youtube friends

3) Where you're from (if you want to do a physical collab) - I'm from South Africa and my GMT is +2.

4) Examples of your work -

How To Play Toribash - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...N5g5fHZ6HwTqap
Top 5 Insane Fights (Toribash) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...jJgCnMNlhLcjVE
Anime Show - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...dN0_5h_SfbgnxL
ConCon Tournament (Toribash) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...rcj6uE9N3q8mIM
Toribash Weekly Challenge - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...hGuI72KqME1eaG
ConCon Replays - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...MCfpMxe7qNhdN6
What If Challenges (Toribash) - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...qIP4wvAZhFdhd8
Minecraft Games - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...HndCO0hvAQDwAH

This thread literally came up after I brought a similiar topic up in my own thread lol. Either Hax reads minds or just has similiar ideas to me.
Last edited by ConCon; Feb 7, 2014 at 07:30 AM.
1) My name's Clay, I'm 16, and I love entertaining people. I'm a small Youtuber, around 500 subs, and almost 100k views.

2) I make a wide variety of videos, including but not limited to Let's Plays, and tutorials. The main games I do atm are Toribash and Minecraft, but hope to expand my horizon to other games. I suppose I'm looking for some decent ABD players, as well as other mods to come on my channel for a while as guests on videos like "ABD 101" and possibly other 101's like "Wushu 101", "Taekyyon 101", etc. You don't have to be able to record for this, just have skill and be known for it. I'm also always looking for people to come into a skype call with me (must have a mic) and just hang out and play toribash (For this you need to know me, and I need to know you beforehand). For these inquiries, please PM me.

3) I live in Texas, USA. East Texas to be more precise. GMT -6 I believe.

4) Don't really have "Examples" as I mostly do random let's plays. You can view them here:

Link
1) Who you are - Jeffrey or DrHax (Work for Toribash and owner of ToribashTakeOVER)

2) What you do / what you're looking to do - I coordinate promotional events, reach out to larger organizations for support, and release all sorts of different content.

3) Where you're from (if you want to do a physical collab)- Tuscaloosa Alabama + SW Florida

4) Examples of your work-

In terms of what I'd like to do collaboratively... well I'd like to do some more interviews. I'd also have no problem coming on other people's channel and talking about my insight on... really anything Toribash/Pokemon/MOBA/Fitness/Nutrition related. I can teach essentially any mod, I... I can be funny. I got skype. N yeah.

Like comment and subscribe to ToribashTakeOVER
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
1) Who you are: I'm Larfen/Evan, a replay maker specializing in anything with classic gravity. I fancy myself to be a pretty good Taekkyon player as well.

2) What you do / what you're looking to do: I'm planning on starting up a video CnC series where I can do in-depth analysis on submitted single player replays. I've made a test video(below) which has seemed to gather some positive feedback which I think is the go-ahead to start it up. I want my channel to be very focused towards Toribash since I, personally, don't like channels that have too much spread-out content on them. I would be willing to talk about other stuff on other channels though

3) Where you're from: I'm currently going to school in Potsdam, NY, which is kind of in the middle of nowhere but I'll throw that out anyway.

Here's the aforementioned test video:

If you want me to come onto your show, I would say I'm really only knowledgeable in the replaymaking and taekkyon fields. Other than that you're not going to get too much deep insight out of me. If you just want to dick around with some fun mod or something I'm all for that though.

If you want to appear on my show, I would require a pretty good knowledge of replaymaking, since I want my show to be very much geared towards analysis. Interviewing replaymakers would also be something I would be inclined to do.
Last edited by Larfen; Feb 13, 2014 at 09:47 PM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
1) Who you are: I'm Larfen/Evan, a replay maker specializing in anything with classic gravity. I fancy myself to be a pretty good Taekkyon player as well.

2) What you do / what you're looking to do: I'm planning on starting up a video CnC series where I can do in-depth analysis on submitted single player replays. I've made a test video(below) which has seemed to gather some positive feedback which I think is the go-ahead to start it up. I want my channel to be very focused towards Toribash since I, personally, don't like channels that have too much spread-out content on them. I would be willing to talk about other stuff on other channels though

3) Where you're from: I'm currently going to school in Potsdam, NY, which is kind of in the middle of nowhere but I'll throw that out anyway.

Here's the aforementioned test video:

If you want me to come onto your show, I would say I'm really only knowledgeable in the replaymaking and taekkyon fields. Other than that you're not going to get too much deep insight out of me. If you just want to dick around with some fun mod or something I'm all for that though.

If you want to appear on my show, I would require a pretty good knowledge of replaymaking, since I want my show to be very much geared towards analysis. Interviewing replaymakers would also be something I would be inclined to do.

I would love to do this with you, I can CnC replays more then I can make them.
----------------------------------------------
Actually, I'm game for anything. If you guys need a extra person let me know. I'm almost always free to help
Last edited by RAWWRH; Feb 14, 2014 at 12:34 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uh ok

1) Who you are: ty

zi
2) What you do / what you're looking to do: probably stuff like channel intros for people, montages with clips you've used/commentated on etc. pls note that i do NOT do motion graphics as of now, but i'll be giving it a shot if you want to give me some guinea pig projects :^)
3) Where you're from (if you want to do a physical collab: no i dont
4) Examples of your work:

0:47

i still have a capture card, so i can provide u with clips on console 2
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up