Ranking
Original Post
The Backloggery
(Shamelessly stolen from the thread I made in Gaming chat board, but was forgotten)

Click the image to get to the site.
Does anyone have it?

Basically, it's a site where you insert all the games you own and you can show your progress with them. There are features to show the status of the game, if it's unfinished, beaten, completed 100 % or mastered; to show the amount of achievements you have gotten, if any; "how" do you "own" it, i.e. have you bought it or yourself or is it borrowed/rented, or did you own it at some point etc..
What's great with this site that there's no list of games that you choose from, you type the name yourself and it counts. No struggling to find the game you want nor any other real cumbersome settings.

From the main site:

"Play a lot of video games? If so, there's a good chance you've accumulated a backlog over the years. Sure, you've been meaning to go back and play them but it seems like there's always something getting in the way. Work? School? Family? Even those pesky new games that keep coming out before you've finished the last one. How are you supposed to keep up? Never mind trying to get through the old ones in your backlog!

What you need is a little motivation. What gamer doesn't like to look over their stats and celebrate the milestones as they progress toward a goal? That's where we come in. We'll keep track of everything for you so you'll know what you've done and what still needs your attention. Inputting your games is quick and easy. No slow, endless lists to search through. Just type it in and go!

You just might discover a lot of great games that were swept aside long ago. And best of all, you already own them!"

http://www.backloggery.com/
or click the image above.

My account there is Bouncer. If people get interested, I might just make a list here.
I'm definitely interested in this, gonna make an list and post here later ASAP.

Edit: This might take a day or two for me to finish.
Edit2: after pondering to remember the games I played on arcade and stuff, I've decided to do it tomorrow, because it's 5:53AM and I haven't slept yet.
Hard stuff.
Last edited by Hlmaster; May 29, 2014 at 10:55 AM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Count me in.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Meh, I've spent some time adding like 80 games, I feel like I haven't even written half of my log, and I could've spent this time actually playing something new :V

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Added all the PC games I remember I played (not a lot). tomorrow I'll do all my xbox and ps2 games.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
You see, I'm still updating it all.

Takes so much time to remember these gaming stuffs, it drives me crazy.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
http://www.backloggery.com/lazyfgt
I posted this in the app thread and not in the backloggery thread for some reason <.<
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore