Ranking
Original Post
[Notice] New Leader
Hey all. So after talking to some SMods, and ishi, I have been given moderator of this Org, and will be acting as leader =). I am not sure what is going on with Cake, but I do know that he is in Ban appeals, so I will see how that works out.

As for the board, I have been tidying it up. Combing threads, reducing the amount of stickies etc. I am also trying to debate whether or not to close the Private Board. I feel as though it is kind of useless, and should just have those threads in the main board, since it's so unorganized.

I am looking for some mods, as it is only myself (I will be having poop demodded). If you would like to be mod, please send me a PM, and I will take a look.

I plan on having a few events starting soon, so ideas for that would be great! As well, I host lots of Gamer's Inc betting servers ingame, so keep an eye out for those!

All in all, I hope you don't hate me as leader ;^). Post below any questions or thoughts you may have, and we can discuss whatever, whenever.

Also! Please please please join #gamers, in IRC!!! It makes talking A LOT easier!

NOTICE: CAKE(BART) IS NOW BLACKLISTED FROM GAMER'S INC FOR STEALING NOT ONLY TBMEDIA'S TC, BUT GAMER'S INC AS WELL. HE STOLE EXACTLY 146943TC. THIS WILL HOPEFULLY BE RETURNED TO GINCBANK!
Last edited by Kyure; Aug 17, 2014 at 10:09 PM.
Make a game night, and I will rig all future elections in my district for Supreme Leader Kyure.

Unless you become corrupt with power, in which case I'm voting Green Party.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Well thats a shame. But at least there might be a improvment on the board. Im not looking to be a mod, but I'm willing to be if needed.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Kyure's events are always awesome. Lumpysolo approves.
also, I can't use the IRC. Dunno why.
I think sir fixed it recently. Try now.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
I did. Kyure pm-ed me about that thing. Also we'll need some suggestions and donators for our event
1.2 million from TBmedia and 200k from Gamer's Inc. all the items that were donated to cake should be returned though. As for the leader or co-leader or what, I'm pretty interested.
Last edited by Virtue; Aug 18, 2014 at 01:37 PM.
RIP ∑
master of the universe