Toribash
Played a couple matches on a friend's account from sunday until yesterday.

Judging by the gaming videos and screenshots from overwatch I really thought it would run way smoother on my toaster pc, but I was glad I could be able to run it on FullHD, low settings at a 50fps average (with some spikes down to 30 tho)

It was pretty hard at the beginning, but the learning curve with most heroes are pretty easy, the skill ceiling is higher than I had expected.

Gamemodes feel nice, heroes kits feel well designed, maps are beautiful.
(the game isn't so easy as it might look when watching streams)

and now there is the weekly brawls, cool addition for casual fun.

so yeah, apart from the PC-being-shitty issues, the game feels great. No regrets buying it.

Played a lot of Tracer and Mei, McCree is cool, Soldier is easy, Genji is hard af (for me at least)
open beta is up boys, 5 to 9th may.

bnet account : Leash#1226

so far, those who played, what character you prefered and why?
no u

My spirit animal is Roadhog, but I have a strong Pharah, a solid Soldier:76, an alright McCree, and either a shit or god-like Hanzo and Genji.

I've been playing more Pharah than Roadhog recently though, solely because I've found myself needing to carry more and more, and Roadhog doesn't have the wiping power of Pharah. Plus it's always hilarious to play against shitter Pharahs and Genjis who think being in the air somehow makes you immune to rockets. Growing up on Quake and Unreal makes it like shooting fish in a barrel. Routinely get at least 40% direct rocket hits, with the occasional 50%-60% direct rocket hits.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
My spirit animal is Roadhog, but I have a strong Pharah, a solid Soldier:76, an alright McCree, and either a shit or god-like Hanzo and Genji.

I've been playing more Pharah than Roadhog recently though, solely because I've found myself needing to carry more and more, and Roadhog doesn't have the wiping power of Pharah. Plus it's always hilarious to play against shitter Pharahs and Genjis who think being in the air somehow makes you immune to rockets. Growing up on Quake and Unreal makes it like shooting fish in a barrel. Routinely get at least 40% direct rocket hits, with the occasional 50%-60% direct rocket hits.

yeah, i either do shit or really good with hanzo and genji aswell. i also like bastion for defense part and i got alot of fun with roadhog, still missing too many hooks
no u

As Roadhog, I'm annoyed at the mismatch between hitboxes, weight, and health pools. Pharah, Widowmaker, and Mercy all have the same health of 200, but Widowmaker and Mercy have much smaller hitboxes and are considered heavier than Pharah, so they're much harder to hook into shoot+melee one shot. Widowmaker doesn't even enter melee range when you hook her. Which makes absolutely no sense, Pharah's wearing a goddamn suit of armor, Widomaker practically has everything hanging out, and Pharah gets hooked in closer.
I love like, the little details in the game such as with Junkrat, you can sorta feel that he has a peg leg, Torbjorn is a dwarf so in first person, he's super close to the ground and You can see the balls around Zenyatta's face

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
guess i'll download it and try to play it on my shit tier pc
and by shit tier, i mean godly shit tier 4 gigs of ddr2 and 2 gigs of vram
should be fun
torbjorn turret makes me cringe man. they need ot put some delay or something thye hurt so bad without overheat and stuff lol.
no u

apparently the game is telling me that the minimum cpu requirement is 0.00 GHz, and that my 3.60 GHz shit tier CPU doesn't meet that requirement
interesting
There's a lot of annoying shit in the game that is just blatantly pub stomp level of power, but ultimately falls flat against coordination. Torbjorn turret is one of them.

Unfortunately, this is fucking pub central right now, with right click hero McCrees left and right, Widowmaker firing lines, and always charge never shield Reinharts everywhere. So pick your pubstar and wreck the masses, because goobies can't conjure the brain cells necessary to show basic hand eye coordination, much less teamwork.

If you can't tell, I get mad playing this game solo, because the derp levels rise to astronomical levels. Whenever I'm forced into the tank or support roles I just want to pull my hair out in frustration as nobody seems to know how to either back up a tank, or properly push with whatever support I've picked. No Soldier:76, it's cool that you want to run out through my shield to miss all your shots, it's not like I was blocking that turret from hitting you so you could throw it away further forward than the last time. And no Pharah, I'm not going to hit my ult as Zenyatta to save your sorry ass from a rip tire. You had 5 seconds to hit that thing when it was driving straight at you, and you just ran like a bitch. By the way team, when I hit my ult, it means push forward and start shooting everything, not retreat like a bunch of little shits to lick your wounds. I'm literally making you invulnerable for like 2 seconds, and then healing you at a rate that might as well be invulnerability for another 2 seconds. The least you can do is at least TRY to kill the enemy.

This is why I like playing the other class archetypes. At least I can make up for the rest of my team's incompetence by actually killing things at a wholesale level. It's a sad day when you have the most damage on your team as Zenyatta.