Ranking
Why does his name mean it's a no? Personally I think the fact he'd be [Parrot]Parrot is funny
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
"I am not going to accept someone called "Parrot" into Parrot. gtfo."

Not gonna send any invite after avatars reacted with such conviction. My actual personal emotional investment is pretty non-existant, but I if he has a parrot that can sing happy birthday to Liam, I'll send an invite faster than I lasted my first time.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
While we're at it, I was so set on lasting long, I didn't actually manage to finish... :|
-----
Got somewhat numb and limp after a while
-----
Glorious parrot forum
-----
Parrot and Viddah, you're both very welcome to creativitalize your applications, my harsh words mean less than they seem to (so I guess I should start using softer ones)
Last edited by liaxo; Apr 7, 2015 at 10:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You're damaging our reputation upon nomad applicants you harsh ass typing negro ! What's a negro BTW ? Is it just a black person ? Or is it more of an insult ?
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
You're damaging our reputation upon nomad applicants you harsh ass typing negro ! What's a negro BTW ? Is it just a black person ? Or is it more of an insult ?

Ask Leaf :S
I feel like an inadequate judge
Username: Murcinary (2nd Main) <-This will make sense in my spiel.
Belt:2 Dan Black Belt
IRL name:Matthew (Matt)
Hobbies:Playing Sports(Student Athlete), Gaming, Chillin...
Ethnicity:African American
Past Clans: TA,42,duck,BOOM

Here is my spiel everyone I hope it is persuasive.

I first joined toribash in 07/08 under the username RocYaJaw. A catchy username I know ;) When I was a young toribasher I marveled at the top players in the game. I tried to play like them and I failed miserably. I couldn't understand how the body parts worked, nor how to fluent and not static. I learned the slow and inpatient way by playing multiplayer, instead of watching tutorials on youtube. I began to watch closely the movements and the contrast in play styles and began to pick up.

Dashing forward to more relevant info about myself. I said I joined in 07/08 under RocYaJaw. I had very outdated Mac software and the toribash client would not allow me to play the game so I stopped in 2010 I believe. Plus with sports and college I had too. I came back about a few months ago but didn't remember my password so I made this account. I treat it like my (2nd Main) rarely now will I hope on my first account and play.

I am dissapointed with my clan history because I have never been in a clan sucessfully. TA i joined in its development stages and we didn't know what was going on back then. 42 I joined with Dillion and that was right around when my computer started giving me crap. duck with the skilled players were not active in-game enough so I felt like I would be the only one to represent the clan despite some of the names in the clan. And my most recent BOOM in which I have also received no commitment in-game or forum activity from with the exception of a few players.

I like clans, it is similar to a team, I prefer calling them teams over clans, it just sounds better to me like that. I am a very committed person to a team for better or for worse, until I deem myself in a situation of 0 gain scenario where the players just simply don't want to give as much effort I do into growing and striving. I give my commitment in-game, and with forum activity. I try to recruit with respectable standards and guidelines if permitted and throw new ideas onto the table to keep a team fresh.

I like main stream teams I've always wanted to be apart of a team of such notability. It is a high standard of skill and personality, the contrast between everyone and the cohesiveness to come together to accomplish a common goal as well. I feel with my ability growing in-game and I can compete at a high level, and my character and personality itself is rather humble and chill and would be good for any team. But I am a fiery competitor at heart.

I feel with the re-boot of Parrot it will go in the right direction. I want to be apart of something good with talented players that I can learn from and pick up where I kinda left off in 2010 that I haven't been able to find yet. I apologize for the long app but I rather be over prepared and give more than enough, than not enough at all.

Here are my replays 3 Spl's 2 Mpl's
Thankyou.
Attached Files
Spl 14.rpl (247.5 KB, 5 views)
Spl 18.rpl (173.3 KB, 3 views)
f up 16.rpl (60.3 KB, 4 views)
Spl 17.rpl (254.4 KB, 3 views)
37.rpl (74.0 KB, 4 views)
Hi Murcinary, glad to see you here!

Since your rocky clan history is due to inactivity, I feel I should remind you that Parrot is not very active yet. Obviously I'm hoping soon enough it will be very active, but I don't want you to join and be disappointed that you're only seeing a couple of us in-game.

However, you definitely have my:

Approval

What does everyone else think?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
If my pupils weren't so dilated, I would have posted a "happy approveman" pic of myself.
Isn't Juhizz also a petty duck?