Toribash
Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
I was introduced it by a friend back when you had to pay.

What he said. The guy that got me playing, doesn't play anymore.
Originally Posted by Muffindo View Post
Well, my friend called me and talked about a nice free fighting game where you designed your moves. I was instantly intrested (I thought it was like designing a sequence of kicks and punches and then based on that a Tekken-like game) but it was even better.

well, i saw it on a site where have all kind of softwares,
i thought the same
but i was surprised with it
unbelievable that the first game i played for more than one year
and still loving it
I was bored to death so I was browsing for some games...

When I got to Fun-Motion.com, I saw that TB was in top so I clicked to see how it looks like.I liked it and started playing...And now I have 11 months of play.
Proud member of [Pandora]
One of my friends showed it to me a long time ago. He's a crazy genius and great at toribash, but he stopped playing right as he hit black belt about a year ago. He still kicks my ass whenever he comes online.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Was looking for Armidillo Run, and googled physics games. Tada! Toribash. Im here.

Google led me to it as well. I enjoy most physics games, so I googled "Online Physics Games" and I eventually found toribash. Of course, I was instantly enthralled into the gameplay, and will probably continue playing it foreva o/
or at least for a good while longer heh
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Saw some of noweb's videos.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&