Toribash
Excuse the triple post, but no one will notice it otherwise. Just a little update. I've decided to make this the official upgrade to the 3/4 Player Replay Generator. I've got the code down, now I just have to make it user-friendly, which is the hard, time-consuming work.

HAX
this is pretty cool stuff junt
but how will we know when epic replays are REALLY epic now!?!?/1/1?!
[20:26] <hanz0> Moral of the story: Dragons will (bleep)ing kill you.
Well, epic hacked replays will be completely hacked.

As I said, as soon as I finish, I'm making Tori hover, spin in midair, then shoot at Uke in a dope kick. :P
will this be for mac? and if so, could you remake 3/4 player genarator for mac plz?
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
USING HAX!!! BAN HIM!! :o lol jking nice one, but i got an easier way im keeping to myself!
\.\.\.\3rd DanBlackBelt/./././
Vvvvlatkos back ;D!!
This stuff looks awesome ! But I won't use it, I think. Because I don't need to edit my replays =P ! Nice though =)
Gone
This is being postponed until I get a new motherboard and 3.3 is released.
Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
This stuff looks awesome ! But I won't use it, I think. Because I don't need to edit my replays =P ! Nice though =)

Have you seen any awesome hacked replays before?

They are pretty sexful.
Hacking replays allows you to do what you cant do in game. For instace.. I could make a Dragon Ball Z replay by hacking the replay and uppercutting Uke into the air, altering his thrust a bit so he flies up unbelievably, then suddenly appear above him in midair and punch him back into the floor, all without breaking a single one of his joints until he hits the ground and explodes.