Ranking
Hey Vanir Gods

My name is Abdulrahman In game name Darknesslor.
I am 15 years and half I Borned in 13/11/2001 I was born in Egypt but I live now In England with my Father.
I Talk 3 Laungaues English and Arabic and Deutsch I am so bad in my Grammer So sorry Guys.
My main mods are ABD and MUSHU and JUDO and I am 4th Black Belt I joined Tb in 2015 and I was banned 2 times cause I was posted a post out of law.

My hobby is Swimming I got 3 Gold medals and I am still Going up To get more.
I am active in Forum when I be free and in Game 3 or 4 hours. I know many good players in Tb like Swosh and Krulls snd The Animal and also Tuna.... They say I am good to counter every thing except shoveling I cannot counter it.
I wanna Join Vanir Gods Because I see it in top clans and I am skilled good to be in it or in All Stars.
Past Clans Powpow this clan me and My friend Yaniskill who maked it br the 18 rank before and when we let it in top they kicked us and Electric and Chiv and Bomb.

I Am making the app from my mobile so I cannot send replays rn Cause my lap just rekt in peace now and I have Term tests.
I play LoL if any one need me with him bte I have Skype and discord both user name is darknesslortb and I Have Team speak if you chat by it.I can help Vanir Gods To go up to Reach 1st clan in Tb But I just need true friends not when I help them kick me I wish this app be good to you Vanir Gods

Love Kitten I think so I readed it Love kittes or kitten I dont remember xD

Thank you for wasting your time in This app.
Last edited by Darknesslor; May 17, 2017 at 01:57 AM. Reason: App