Toribash
Original Post
(LT)RECRUITMENT
Here is the thread to do the application.
Here some rules:
1.Almost 3 or 2 lines of words,or more if you want
2.Put your Toribash Information(Belt,fav mods,why you want to join and whatever you want)
3.Create it!
Here is some examples of doing this:
Small Post:
Some User: I want to join because i like the clan,favorite mods are Mushu and aikido and my belt is Black(5%)
Normal Post:
Some User: Oh hi members of this clan,my name is (Name) and im a good player,my belt is 2nd dan but im like a 4th dan,My favorite mods are Mushu,ABD and Twinswords and i want to join because here are good people,i can assist in wars and all stuff,oh,im active in forum and In-game(23%)
Big Post:
Some User:Hello,members,co-leaders and leaders from this clan,i'm interesing to join.My favorite mods are so many,but the best are AikidoBigDojo,Aikido,PendulumJumper,Judo,Mushu,etc .I want to join because the clan is good and confortable for me,to get friends,assist in clan wars,respect each other and help with anything.I hope you understand me,but im serious sometimes.My belt is 6th dan,coming to 7th.Im active in forum and in-game,i think i connect at 15:00 pm.i hope you like me and my style of play.(77%)

Alright,if you want to add more,add it,we gonna see it and invite you to the clan.Have a good day
Running away...
I would like to join because I am interested in the clan and it has a good vibe to it.
I am a 'blue belt' 2 games till blue belt and my favorite mods are akido and jousting,so thanks for the time and I hope I join.
I am active and would love to participate in wars
Hello, I've started playing Toribash not much more than 2 months ago. I'm no pro but I don't consider myself a noob and I'm willing to train.

I'm black belt with 1240 QI.
I most play aikido ( big an normal dojo) I allso like mushu and wushu.
Ass like some of you co-leaders and maybe some members, I'm spanish speaker (I'm from Spain)
Nice blossomz!adding you
-----
Nice rollings too!
Last edited by Corredor; May 11, 2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Running away...
I want to join legendary cuz it looks like a great clan
Mods:Mushu, wushu
mods that I play some times: abd, aikido
Qi: 2796
Belt: 2nd Dan Black Belt
(I love cakes)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
-------------------ADD THIS, IT'S-----
░░░░░░░▀▀█░█░░█░█▀▀░█▀▀░█▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░█▀▀░█░░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░ ▀░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
----------------------------------------*----
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Last edited by Gmarrufo; May 23, 2014 at 12:22 AM.
Hiiii
Hi im slayer95 i have tooken an interest to your clans name and what they are about (assasination) i am 4th dan black belt my favourite modes are akidio and wushu/brushu/mushu and im on toribash every two days #getrekt
hola me gustaría unirme porque me parece un gran clan

mi mods: mushu,wushu,akido,judo,gerykido y runkido

soy 3 dan black
Hola me gustaría unirme porque me llama la atención el clan y conozco Toribash hace 3 años.
aunque no haya jugado mucho xD
Mod:Aikido,Greykido
Belt:Black
Ayudo en lo que pueda al clan, gracias desde ya.
Hello my name is Gbud998. I am interested in joining the Legendary team. I am a brown belt with 179 games till black belt. My favorite mods are Mushu, Wushu, Jousting, Twin swords and Occasionally, I will play some Judo. I can be active on the forum and I have a rank in the top 205k.I hope you think i am a good fit.

-Gbud998