Ranking
Original Post
(Sting) Sting Recruitment!
please leave an application below!

Welcome to the Sting recruitment forum.

List of past clans:
Why did you leave your past clan?:
Any skills? (replays, art etc.):

Last edited by Ethdogger; Sep 25, 2015 at 02:31 AM.
Moved this to the right place for you. Recruitment threads should go to the recruitment center.
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
I am 12 years old and i wanna join your clan cause ive never been in a clan.. my friend told me about it and i think it would be cool to be in a clan with other guys hanging out decapping eachother, doing the WTFMP.tbm mod (my favourite) , tournaments etc... i am good at saving myself if i am grabbed to my opponent (wich i am 99% of the time unless im sparring)... soo yeah i practice in freeplay when the quickaikido and semipro servers are empty my fav mods for fighting are : aikido, acrojoust, sometimes judo etc... soo yeah... thats it... if you wanna add me on skype (mic broken and sound problems tho) this is my skype name: amar.alic5 ... and if you want me to send you a replay i will ... cya (ima put a replay)
-----
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jm...T%21%21%21.rpl

here is the link to one of my many replays
Last edited by Gkid250; Sep 9, 2015 at 01:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Gkid250 View Post
I am 12 years old and i wanna join your clan cause ive never been in a clan.. my friend told me about it and i think it would be cool to be in a clan with other guys hanging out decapping eachother, doing the WTFMP.tbm mod (my favourite) , tournaments etc... i am good at saving myself if i am grabbed to my opponent (wich i am 99% of the time unless im sparring)... soo yeah i practice in freeplay when the quickaikido and semipro servers are empty my fav mods for fighting are : aikido, acrojoust, sometimes judo etc... soo yeah... thats it... if you wanna add me on skype (mic broken and sound problems tho) this is my skype name: amar.alic5 ... and if you want me to send you a replay i will ... cya (ima put a replay)
-----
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jm...T%21%21%21.rpl

here is the link to one of my many replays

I will get back to you on friday or the weekend.
Originally Posted by Gkid250 View Post
thanks... got your invitation! i accepted it thanks for letting me join the clan!

Of course
JOIN MARVELOUS
Leader
Why do you want to join:looking for people to hang out with and to have fun
List of past clans:N/A
Why did you leave your past clan?:N/A
Any skills? (replays, art etc.):good at judo and mushu
-----
hey do we have any clan textures?
Last edited by hunter8250; Sep 22, 2015 at 05:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by hunter8250 View Post
Why do you want to join:looking for people to hang out with and to have fun
List of past clans:N/A
Why did you leave your past clan?:N/A
Any skills? (replays, art etc.):good at judo and mushu
-----
hey do we have any clan textures?

Welcome.
JOIN MARVELOUS
Leader
1. Name:Hilary Ranggie
2. Belt: (Black Belt)
3. Age:14 Year old
4. Any talking programs (Hillary Ranggie/skype)
5. GMT:hillary124
6. Country:Malaysia
7.My best replay is (http://www.mediafire.com/download/2b...mm/Killer.rpl) and the Reason Im join this clan Because I want to be apart of this family clan and i'm active at toribash forum and steam.If u need any help pls contact me at skype or steam aand my steam id is www.steamcommunity.com/id/NothingToDoWith.If u reading my Thread Thank you for reading it

8.List of past clans:N/A
9.Why did you leave your past clan?:N/A
Last edited by hillary124; Sep 28, 2015 at 04:41 PM.