ES Recruitment Drive
Re: Signature and avatar-- creation & addition
Originally Posted by MasterRevan1
It didn't work... I try to put in an avatar but it says Do Nothing

you clearly did something wrong, cus i'v tested that.
Originally Posted by lugaru
thanks i needed that

glad to help.
Originally Posted by Sieg Storm of the chaos legion
my sis has modem that loads it in around 0 seconds, my mum has 2 meg that loads in in 0 seconds as well.

Cable modem is not a modem.
Cable's speed ranges from anywhere between 2M to 100M.
Modems range from 33.6 to 56kbps speed, which means in burst speeds at the very max the 56kbps can download 10kb/s out of 4800kb. Do the math.
There's not one chance that will come out in a second :P
Also do the math again on the 2000kpbs (which downloads around 180kb/s~ granted the burst speeds may reach 600kb/s, but can last only second or 2.)
What what? In the butt.
Vagan, you really have no clue do you? image shack isn't a program, it's a web hoster, like photobucket, they let you upload images so you can put them on the web in places.

GIMP is the program i use, and search Google to find a download for that cus that's easy enough to find for your self.
I tried to use the [IMG] code for my signature, but it would not show up. What should I do?
You can no longer have a signature picture without the purchase of ToriPrime. You can buy it for $10 in the toriboosters section in the torishop. Also not trying to backseat mod but you should generally try to stay away from posting in really old threads.

Hoped this helped you!
[NO]
(20:01:05)~veb loves Kenny
Originally Posted by LtKenny View Post
...try to stay away from posting in really old threads.

Originally Posted by themandon3 View Post
my profile refuses to show my picture, help meh?

i lol'd