Ranking
1) Kilaamo210yt (i have youtube channel)
2) 12
3) Black Belt
4) [foxy] Then the clan was deleted
5) I think i be beneficial to the clan and I want to help you guys to reach the higher clan
6) Sorry that i have 1 replay
-----
For Fl0w:

Last edited by Deuteria; May 16, 2016 at 06:45 AM.
i am gempar , im from indonesia im 16 y.o
i play toribash and skip for 2 years and last year im playing again
my hobby is well playing games well im not rich player
im 2nd dan
im good at mushu , wushu and aikido
i want to join the clan because i want to go pro

thx

Last edited by Deuteria; May 21, 2016 at 04:51 PM.
Nick: ~360pulse
Belt: ~ this account is a brown belt
Previous clans: ~ Azarius
Reason to join: ~ cause I played with some guys from [fl0w] and they where Amazing ;p
Replays: ~ attached
Attached Files
BOOM TK.rpl (756.5 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Deuteria; May 21, 2016 at 04:51 PM.
360 pulse youtube
App
Hey Members and leaders of [fl0w]

Nick:
~ BROBRO221 (Friends call me Bro)

Belt: ~ Black Belt on this account and Orange on my alt because I forgot my password for this account. (I use this account now tho, barely my alt)

Previous clans: ~ None... I have applied for some........Hope that doesn't matter though.

Reason to join: ~ I want to help in clan wars and be friends with you. Also I wanna be with the fl0w. I saw the recruitment video for [fl0w] you guys look really cool.

Replays: ~ I don't know how to app replays but I have really cool ones, like one of them where called Epic Throw down and I'm guessing you know what it looked like, Kick Grab I grabbed a kick and I did a suplex.

I hope I get accepted and I really want to know how to add replays into apps. Thanks.

- Bro
Originally Posted by BROBRO221 View Post
Hey Members and leaders of [fl0w]

Nick:
~ BROBRO221 (Friends call me Bro)

Belt: ~ Black Belt on this account and Orange on my alt because I forgot my password for this account. (I use this account now tho, barely my alt)

Previous clans: ~ None... I have applied for some........Hope that doesn't matter though.

Reason to join: ~ I want to help in clan wars and be friends with you. Also I wanna be with the fl0w. I saw the recruitment video for [fl0w] you guys look really cool.

Replays: ~ I don't know how to app replays but I have really cool ones, like one of them where called Epic Throw down and I'm guessing you know what it looked like, Kick Grab I grabbed a kick and I did a suplex.

I hope I get accepted and I really want to know how to add replays into apps. Thanks.

- Bro

I think we are looking for more experienced players...
Keep it up and apply next year.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Nick: Adam
Belt: 3th dan
Previous clans:Hustle, Gang
Reason to join:i was going to be invited to 9 lives but they never got to me so i thought i could give it a try. it seems like a good idea to say that my GMT is -6 and i would love to be around the fl0w community to meet eachother.
Attached Files
~Goz LoFarm~.rpl (63.4 KB, 3 views)
acrodince.rpl (80.3 KB, 2 views)
FlipBack SomazsAz.rpl (75.6 KB, 3 views)
MegaKills.rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
Sexy.rpl (88.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by adam12102; Jun 11, 2016 at 08:53 AM. Reason: Just realised i had 2 previous gangs :P
Shut up.
Whats your reason to join?
And where are your replays?
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]