Toribash
No posted Comic
I'm sorry, but the next chapter in the toricomic is too long to be posted. I will attach it when I'm finished and you'll have to download it. Again my apologies, but it was just too awesome.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Can't wait for it, lord inq.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
its more than 2 pages so it won't fit on a forum page. And i don't want to double post, so I'm attaching it. Should be on tomorrow.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Lord_Inq, this is your thread, and you're making an awesome comic.

I very seriously doubt anyone is going to accuse you for double posting.
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
Sorry guys, but the comic is taking longer than i thought. I don't know when it will be ready. Soon, but no set date.

Originally Posted by parkermauney View Post
Lord_Inq, this is your thread, and you're making an awesome comic.

I very seriously doubt anyone is going to accuse you for double posting.

Yep, this man is one hundred percent CORRECT!

Double posting for no reason at all is bad, but doing it for a (good) reason is always good in my books
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
Here At Last!
All right I got it done! Its four pages long (:o) so it wouldn't fit on a forum page. Also, my computer was pissing its pants trying to upload this stuff, so I decided to attach it. Sorry about the lower quality finish, but I was in a rush to print before I left for my two week vacation. When i get back I'll post a nice a shiny hand-inked one, but you'll have to live with my GIMPed version for now. Originally it was like 7 pages, but i realized that it was too much for me to finish so i split it.

Next Issue: We meet just about everyone! Globalmods, and all the other admins gather to finish what started in this issue.

Calling all female members of the toribash community: I need someone to volunteer for a spot in the Toricomic. For the foreseeable future all the characters are guys, so its needs some balance.

Edit: Its not attached sorry, it was too large. :P I've posted them on the next page.
Last edited by Lord_Inquisitor; Aug 21, 2007 at 01:21 AM.