Ranking
Original Post
Controlled dismemberment in multiplayer
I came up with the idea recently of having a keyboard button that controls dismemberment just like z, x, and c control the state of the joints.

This idea came to me when parts of my tori dismembered causing my opponent to quickly disqualify themselves.

To maintain the quality of already existing mods, this could be made into a setting that can be toggled on and off in the rules menu. Also, it would need to be in a good position on the keyboard to avoid accidents, possibly "G"

People who may dislike this idea should remember that people already cause Dms intentionally. This addition would add a whole new element of control to the game play/mods, and embrace the fact that the characters we control are closer to robots then actual humans.

Thanks for reading, and any future responses.

If this feature was added i would like it to be called "Crab control"

aint nothing to it but to do it
I have been thinking about this, and ways to increase hype.

This is a replay illustrating the power of a dismembered limb.

I think in the right circumstance this could make for some really fun mods.
Attached Files
CrabControl_Inspiration.rpl (51.8 KB, 6 views)
I support this just because it's a very good idea and can help against stopping a DQ, but i do see how betting against yourself then "accidentally" dismembering yourself and losing could be a bad thing
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I BET YOU WANT TO STEAL MY BEAUTIFUL ADAMANTIUM MUSTACHE AND MY FONT. WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE EITHER OF THEM!... WELL MAYBE THE FONT BUT GO DIE! THIS IS IN CAPS FOR NO REASON, SO SHUT YOUR YAPPER YOUNG MAN WHO IS OLDER THAN ME. BECAUSE I SAID SO I CAN PUT BECAUSE IN THE START OF A SENTENCE. OH, YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT WAS A GRAMMAR RULE? WELL GO BACK TO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL.
how about no
imagine yourself suplexing someone and the one you're suplexing just breaks his hands
then you'd just dq and die
~not supported
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by TheMutant View Post
i do see how betting against yourself then "accidentally" dismembering yourself and losing could be a bad thing

That is a bad thing, people get banned for rigging.

Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
how about no
imagine yourself suplexing someone and the one you're suplexing just breaks his hands
then you'd just dq and die
~not supported

If you want to dq and die, you can. You could use their dismembered hands to disqualify your opponent instead though.

If grab moves that focus on moving the opponent outside the ring are ineffective, then it would make more sense to use attack strategies.