ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
bounty text
I remember when I started last year I saw bounty text on some players
and I never had the chance to get one so would there be a slight chance that you could fix it up and bring it back?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Totally supported I liked the idea of having a little message there to share your thoughts, maybe instead of someone paying to put a bounty on somone else it can be a shop item and can be used to sink tc.
Black Emporer MY TEXTURE SHOP: http://tiny.cc/IssaShop
I absolutely loved the bounty text. They were fun to read and receive. I have been thinking the same think myself recently. I fully support this idea.
A hasbeen like the rest
thanks guys yea and I agree king4life that it should be a market item that you buy

danny could you talk to who ever can maybe bring bounty text back
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I also enjoyed the variety that bounty texts brought to the game a good bit. They were fairly easy to receive and change, so it was a convenient, fun tc sink that added another facet to the game. Supposedly, the bounties as we knew and enjoyed them remained around for so long because they were "broken" and didn't register the loss conditions.

Although there have been repairs to the system in recent times, I would think that others besides myself agree that the "fixed" version of bounties isn't too enjoyable. With one loss they disappear, usually in minutes. The bounty history shows how severely it's use has waned in recent times, changing from an everyday thing to a rarity. What could be a familiar line of encouragement or jest accompanying you into battles has been mostly removed from the game.

I'd like to see them "rebroken" as well somehow, or at the least modified so that they took more specific, lengthy conditions to be cleared. Things like getting decapitated or beaten some number of matches in a row. It wouldn't be too difficult to set up, I would hope. A tc sink that lasted longer than 3 minutes would no doubt see more use. Also, if a person found a bounty too offensive, possibly there could be a means to remove the bounty, maybe for a smaller charge than the price of making a bounty.

A bounty revamp would see a section of the forum get more use, as well as revitalize a viable tc sink.

TL DR : I fully support this
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples