Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by dank View Post
you promised me we would win aswell
blin

Well I kinda trolled the last game for him so I was under oath. It's a real pain to tryhard in an MGE game.

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
That screen prove us the actual level CS:GO community. Even guys in GE prove that they don't deserve that rank or that ''they are boosted''.

Also what? Are you salty because I'm having fun in lower rank games and that you can't get an high MM rank yourself? Or what's up with that attitude?
Do you think that people who are global did not try to get there? Or that they are not good enough to be there? What on earth are you on about mate?
I put in quite a few hours and quite a bit of practice to get at least ok at this game, and now that I'm not taking it seriously and just try have fun you are saying that I don't deserve it?
Oh please.

I'll refer back to this post

"Getting global on MM in the end doesn't tell much.
If you cant get global in regular MM, faceit MM wont be any better for you.
The difference between a low tier global elite and a high tier competitive player is pretty much the difference between mge and global.

Getting global is one of the first steps in becoming good at this game, not the end goal."
Last edited by cowmeat; Aug 5, 2016 at 03:43 PM.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Well I kinda trolled the last game for him so I was under oath. It's a real pain to tryhard in an MGE game.

Also what? Are you salty because I'm having fun in lower rank games and that you can't get an high MM rank yourself? Or what's up with that attitude?
Do you think that people who are global did not try to get there? Or that they are not good enough to be there? What on earth are you on about mate?
I put in quite a few hours and quite a bit of practice to get at least ok at this game, and now that I'm not taking it seriously and just try have fun you are saying that I don't deserve it?
Oh please.

I'll refer back to this post

"Getting global on MM in the end doesn't tell much.
If you cant get global in regular MM, faceit MM wont be any better for you.
The difference between a low tier global elite and a high tier competitive player is pretty much the difference between mge and global.

Getting global is one of the first steps in becoming good at this game, not the end goal."

I was talking about the other guys you were in lobby with but whatever nice little novel.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
I was talking about the other guys you were in lobby with but whatever nice little novel.

Ah, sorry my bad.
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
So I take no one wants to help the nugget out, I feel how it is

what rank are you
i might play with you after my ban is up
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I'm not ranked, I played with my bro but he left for the army, so I just do fucking deathmatch and that gets boring quick
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
I'm not ranked, I played with my bro but he left for the army, so I just do fucking deathmatch and that gets boring quick

aight fam, three days until my ban is up and we'll get you to nova in no time! (regardless of the fact that i'm silver 2 but i'm always on a comp ban so i have somewhat of an excuse)
i'll also play casual, too
I'll let you know that my ping is pretty shit due to my internet and where I live, but it spikes really high, then goes to about 30-40, that's when I rek noobs
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
I'll let you know that my ping is pretty shit due to my internet and where I live, but it spikes really high, then goes to about 30-40, that's when I rek noobs

if i can play with a pc that's 7 years old and runs the game at 20 fps then anything is possible
i'll message you on steam sometime