Prize: 500 TC
Knockout interval: 10 minutes
Tourney7
mod: lenshu3ng.tbm
Tourney8
mod: judo.tbm
Tourney9
mod: boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

You can have influence on what mods are played by sending me propositions, list of at least three mods you'd like to see on tourneys.

Last edited by Scorpio; Feb 26, 2015 at 11:30 AM.
A hasbeen like the rest
I like the new change and all, but I disagree with the removal of all multilevel tournaments.
I have friends lower and higher belts and thus meaning we all can battle it out in a tourney together while having a laugh when we lost and cheer if we won.
Obviously this isn't the case any more so I'd like to suggest bringing back a couple of the multilevel tourneys even if they have low tc so that people like me can have a bash and if lucky enough make some tc.
Are you Good or Evil well I'm Both
Originally Posted by itsrhys View Post
I like the new change and all, but I disagree with the removal of all multilevel tournaments.
I have friends lower and higher belts and thus meaning we all can battle it out in a tourney together while having a laugh when we lost and cheer if we won.
Obviously this isn't the case any more so I'd like to suggest bringing back a couple of the multilevel tourneys even if they have low tc so that people like me can have a bash and if lucky enough make some tc.

Well right now we focus on the future, but I do think that things like these really are too much. If you have friends you can join him in a server whether its a betting server or not, but this pretty much depends. This can also solve the problems of people creating accounts to get their way.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I think TB is spoiled :P Not ruined, spoiled. And I mean the Community not the game itself or the forums. And I mean spoiled as in spoiled brat not spoiled as in it sucks. Everyone is used to getting a shit ton of TC fast and easy and now that they can't get it they won't stop complaining about it. These are fair Tournaments in my opinion. Fair Reward, Fair Skill Level, Fair Challenge, Fair Matches & Fair Wait Time. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and Danny is listening so whether we vote or not we can talk to him. He may be a GM but he's a person with feelings too so no need to be dicks about something we don't like, just tell him about it like a gentleman and he'll do his best to improve the issue :)
-----
BTW I'd really like the Mod Rotation Sequence please :P
-----
Danny is trying to do something nice for the Community so just give him and it a chance. He worked hard on this.
-----
And BTW guys have you not seen Danny's Siggy? :P Just suggest Mods there
Last edited by ZENKID123; Oct 31, 2014 at 07:43 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by ZENKID123 View Post
I think TB is spoiled :P Not ruined, spoiled. And I mean the Community not the game itself or the forums. And I mean spoiled as in spoiled brat not spoiled as in it sucks. Everyone is used to getting a shit ton of TC fast and easy and now that they can't get it they won't stop complaining about it. These are fair Tournaments in my opinion. Fair Reward, Fair Skill Level, Fair Challenge, Fair Matches & Fair Wait Time. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and Danny is listening so whether we vote or not we can talk to him. He may be a GM but he's a person with feelings too so no need to be dicks about something we don't like, just tell him about it like a gentleman and he'll do his best to improve the issue :)
-----
BTW I'd really like the Mod Rotation Sequence please :P
-----
Danny is trying to do something nice for the Community so just give him and it a chance. He worked hard on this.
-----
And BTW guys have you not seen Danny's Siggy? :P Just suggest Mods there

Plenty of people have seen his siggy, and mod rotations are every so often.
No sig here.
why ninjitsu it sucks
I'm a wordsmith cursed with verses and the worst shit.
A vile winged wicked bird who no one lurks with.

Thanks zenkid, and this goes for pub mods and tourney mods, send me a pm with the mod you want. That is all you have to do. I will read them, and most likely respond.
A hasbeen like the rest
Why not just have the same mod every two days?
48 hours is enough for 1 mod.
self proclaimed lurker and stalker
Well, the 2-3 day per mod thing is to help me. Sometimes I am unable to get to the comp, and cant change the mods routinely. Also, when I am able to change the mods, it seems like a lot of people are in the tourneys. The 2-3 day rule is just a fail safe, but usually I will be changing the mods every 2 days.

And to restate what I said above. I mods I chose are all going to be based on suggestions. If you suggest it, there is a good chance that I will put the mod in the rotation. If the mod is not the best choice, I will tell you why and maybe you can chose a new one.
A hasbeen like the rest
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Well, the 2-3 day per mod thing is to help me. Sometimes I am unable to get to the comp, and cant change the mods routinely. Also, when I am able to change the mods, it seems like a lot of people are in the tourneys. The 2-3 day rule is just a fail safe, but usually I will be changing the mods every 2 days.

And to restate what I said above. I mods I chose are all going to be based on suggestions. If you suggest it, there is a good chance that I will put the mod in the rotation. If the mod is not the best choice, I will tell you why and maybe you can chose a new one.

Not bad Danny this is what I actually wanted. So what mod do you have in mind? Do we find out in-game?
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫