Toribash
Go for it :3
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hey dude, im sorry for the delay, so for now I made two sketches, the only difference between them is that one has smaller eyes and the other one has bigger eyes.
I wanted to check if you want me to continue them, and I would like to know if you could please choose which one you like the most!

Bigger eyes

Smaller eyes

Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

I like it. I like the big eyes better, please can continue
/| Full time Mage |\ /| Anime United |\ /| If you know the true meaning of Stonehenge, please PM me |\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i can try this as well.
-----
finished.

3D

Watermarked Flat

i have very limited internet where i am currently, so i can probably get back to you within a day of this edited post.

once i am at my hotel, (assuming you want the head texture), we can discuss the sending of tc; this account is obviously not fit for such . . . being a white belt and all.
Last edited by eblouissant; Jan 10, 2018 at 06:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hey, I'm sorry about that, but I'll have to cancel my current project, I don't have enough time to work on the head, my bad.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Originally Posted by eblouissant View Post
i can try this as well.
-----
finished.

3D

Watermarked Flat

i have very limited internet where i am currently, so i can probably get back to you within a day of this edited post.

once i am at my hotel, (assuming you want the head texture), we can discuss the sending of tc; this account is obviously not fit for such . . . being a white belt and all.

Can you make the front fringe longer? It goes way through her face if u see the pics

Maybe the mouth a bit higher?

Not sure if the eyes have Mikasa likeness

Originally Posted by Haku View Post
Hey, I'm sorry about that, but I'll have to cancel my current project, I don't have enough time to work on the head, my bad.

Im sorry to hear that, I liked your wip :/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can do. Should be at my hotel later today.

Getting used to the templates even now; seems the sphere stretches things a bit even with 1024x512.

Feel free to let me know any more changes you would like. The ones above should take 5 minutes max tbh.
Okay, great.

I like the mouth, but can you make like in the pic below

big

also that eye colour

Look forward to seeing this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just checking in here. Haven't worked on it yet due to some software stuff.

But totally still going to finish the head. Poke.
Okay thanks for heads up, hope u get to work on it soon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]