ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(polar) Polar is recruting

No belt restriction, just stay as active as you can!
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
We are a friendly and active community of toribash where you will always feel welcome!
APPLICATION BASE

base

This is what it should look like

Application

Last edited by zpolyx; May 10, 2016 at 06:36 PM.
I wanna join.
Well, greetings people of polar vortex, I am dogetech and I am 12 yrs old, I am male, and I play whenever I can and will notify you in case I would be inactive for awhile, I will notify you. Well what I can say about myself is I rek people at chess and loves cats. My time zone would be UTC+08:00. By the way, I thank you for taking your time to read. Good day.
Hello dogetech I will be sending you an invite to polar but you will only be set to a tryout rank, once you try out we will see what your rank will end up as in the clan
1. XvFlamevX
2. 16
3. male
4. fairly active maybe 5 hours a week
5. i have 2 dogs and a cat, i also spend alot of time watching fairytail
6. CST
App
Hi (Polar)

1. BROBRO221
2. 16
3. Male
4. How active are you? Everyday, apart from when I get homework.
5. I have nothing really special about me, but I'm a midget irl. That all
6. +10

Thanks for reading

-BRO
1. qubar99
2. 14
3. Male
4. Everyday, sometimes i making break for max. 5 days
5. I am from Poland. I have blue belt in karate. I love playing games.
6. CEST
Hi.

1.xxxsamehxxx
3.male
4.i play every day 2-4 hours
5.I'm from USA,i have 3 dogs,i'm a soccer and football good player,i have a black belt in the real life (not in toribash) and i like having fun

i hope u accept me

NOTICE: your test member tested me and said if i made a 3 winnings of 5 he will make me join and i did 3 winnings
Last edited by xXxsamehxXx; Aug 16, 2016 at 12:30 AM.
1. FEXTAKe
2. Can I be annoymous? Please?
3. Male
4. I usually play everyday if I'm bored
5. My house is small (just like my di**) Im pretty nice unless you get me all fired up and everything and I think im decent because I killed a 5th Dan Black Belt 5 or 3 times in a row
6. EST

I don't know if this clan is dead or recruiting but I really want to be in your clan, Polar!
Last edited by FEXTAKe; Oct 8, 2017 at 09:36 PM. Reason: I don't know if you are still recruiting and I don't know if the clan is dead but I just wanted to join Polar!
When you got memes 8=====D