ES Recruitment Drive
Gragas got huge rework (like same they did to Kass) on PBE client now.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

What kinda changes Gragas scares me as it is
Originally Posted by Chris View Post

As soon as I decide I wanted to start learning him too ;_;
I played him on PBE. He seems less sustain now but I feel he's more tank and not need some AP items now. He's very weak play in early game but become more strong in end game.

His passive now have 4% hp instantly on ability use. Only trigger every 8 seconds

Q has removed slow attack speed and add slow movement. The barrel's damage and slow now increase the longer the barrel waits before detonation.

W now can moving while drinking and next basic attack deal magic dmg plus % of the targets max health as bonus magic dmg. (Damage reduction now lasts for 3 seconds instead of 20 seconds and lower cooldown) (They removed bonus AD and restore mana)

E no longer slows (moving to Q) instead now knocks back and stun for 1 second. (They removed AD ratio)

R... nothing change.
Last edited by Chris; Mar 22, 2014 at 02:40 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Uh no. Most people saying "They did nerfed him" or "Yay rip him" or "He's weak now"

I guess he still not op.
or read Riot post about Gragas

Edit: I spectator all people's games. Most people playing him as jungle land much than mid lane. It's something wrong?
Last edited by Chris; Mar 22, 2014 at 02:50 PM.
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Any give me advice oh how to play Leona?

faceroll keyboard, land ur ult, won teamfight
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
So on the PBE it looks like Malphite got a visual update?
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
faceroll keyboard, land ur ult, won teamfight

Non LoL term please?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]