Ranking
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
More like the "I have no idea how to play league of legends so I'm just buyin expensive items that have no correlation and I have no common sense" build

So hostile, geez. Also, I looked up the highest rated build I could find, and the only real difference I saw was switching out PD with another AP item, and that they suggest Mercury's Treads over Boots of Swiftness even though both are viable.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
So hostile, geez. Also, I looked up the highest rated build I could find, and the only real difference I saw was switching out PD with another AP item, and that they suggest Mercury's Treads over Boots of Swiftness even though both are viable.

Yes, people here can be dicks if it isn't how they would do it :S
Not naming names *cough* most of you *cough*
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post

Boots of swiftness are the worst boots in the game by a GIANT margin.

And you shouldn't even be getting PD or warmogs without amtas on blitz anyway, or deathcap.

If you're building him tanky dps, just get a triforce and maybe atmogs, manamune if you're bad at controlling mana.

If you're building support, go standard gp5 into shurelias and then get like sheen or some shit

if you're building tanky, just get frozen heart and banshees and more mana shit
if you play him jungle. go wriggles , tryforce and other tanky dps items or manamune if bad at mana control.
and before you start off with any mid game item go for philo stone and heart of gold
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666

And you shouldn't even be getting PD or warmogs without amtas on blitz anyway, or deathcap.

If you're building him tanky dps, just get a triforce and maybe atmogs, manamune if you're bad at controlling mana.

If you're building support, go standard gp5 into shurelias and then get like sheen or some shit

Only thing I'd disagree about is manamune if you're bad at controlling mana. I find the meki pendant early game works better than a mana crystal because blitz can only really shine if he puts the pressure on the lane early with constant grabs (implying landed). Mana crystal may get you a larger mana pool, but the ability to fire off a grab more often is much more beneficial in my eyes.

Other than that, it all sounds about right. I would mention also picking up a heart of gold into randuin's for the support build if the enemy is ad heavy or you fed your carry appropriately.

Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
if you play him jungle. go wriggles , tryforce and other tanky dps items or manamune if bad at mana control.
and before you start off with any mid game item go for philo stone and heart of gold

No. Never jungle him. Ever. Period. Just because you can jungle him doesn't mean you should. I can jungle poppy, but good lord that is one of the crappiest jungles I have ever seen, alongside jungle blitz and twitch.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
No. Never jungle him. Ever. Period. Just because you can jungle him doesn't mean you should. I can jungle poppy, but good lord that is one of the crappiest jungles I have ever seen, alongside jungle blitz and twitch.

Were you there when I jungled him? Or was that with Jacob? It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I got carried hard with jungle Blitz; he falls off so badly in gold and xp because he just can't clear the jungle at an even decent pace. If anything, try roaming Blitzcrank.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Were you there when I jungled him? Or was that with Jacob? It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. I got carried hard with jungle Blitz; he falls off so badly in gold and xp because he just can't clear the jungle at an even decent pace. If anything, try roaming Blitzcrank.

You don't jungle blitz, you roam blitz while killing jungle things. Get a hard leash at blue, then gank mid right away. His ganks are pretty ridiculous. And Blitz doesn't need items because he'll always be a rolling CC machine.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES

That was my first game with Blitz, obviously now I know I should be building with Mercury's and AP. I tend to just build him pretty tanky and with a large mana pool, even though after earlygame I tend to stay above half.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
anytime i get to jungle graves im stuck with idiots

jungle graves is strong but idiotssssssss
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ