Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Mute doesn't work
Al right. This is a feature that hasn't been fixed in some time now: clicking 'Mute' on players doesn't actually mute them.

I think muting should be enabled for anyone to use, in a similar manner as in Dota 2 or in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I find most of the community to be well mannered and respectable, though there are still few exceptions from time to time like ragers or spammers. In those cases, I really prefer just to enjoy the game and not to look at what some unstable individual has to say.

Also, a report button (for spamming, abusive chat, sockpuppet accounts etc.) would be nice.
Originally Posted by RadexHEJOO View Post
Al right. This is a feature that hasn't been fixed in some time now: clicking 'Mute' on players doesn't actually mute them.

I think muting should be enabled for anyone to use, in a similar manner as in Dota 2 or in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. I find most of the community to be well mannered and respectable, though there are still few exceptions from time to time like ragers or spammers. In those cases, I really prefer just to enjoy the game and not to look at what some unstable individual has to say.

Also, a report button (for spamming, abusive chat, sockpuppet accounts etc.) would be nice.

A 10th Dan Black Belt player SHOULD KNOW that just the players with op on server can mute players!! And there is a report section on forum! 3 sections down, report idk what, so you can show 'em pictures and stuff...

MOVE IT ON SUGESTIONS AND IDEAS!!!
Yes, I know that, buddy.

In fact, the necessity of being an OP just to mute people is practicaly a bug. This option is standard in most of current online games.
Originally Posted by RadexHEJOO View Post
Yes, I know that, buddy.

In fact, the necessity of being an OP just to mute people is practicaly a bug. This option is standard in most of current online games.

This means they should make a minor update, just ti give permissions to players. The devs are working to a major update right now!
Only ops can mute players. Not a bug. Pray for ignore feature to be introduced or take it to suggestions board and in the meantime report toxic players in general reports board.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos