Steam will autoupdate.

Fixes:
- Fixed pop up message on menu
- Fixed multiplayer window server search
- Fixed multiplayer window crash on scroll
- Added delete confirmation window to replay menu
- Added rename label to for rename text field
- Fixed alpha not working for 3d objects
- Added workaround for a startup crash (players will need to modify the cfg file to change shader option to 0 and chatcache option to 1)
Originally Posted by sir View Post
You first need to enable triggers for bodyparts and joints in Body II and Joints sections, then change trigger score and score once values. If you try to edit values for bodyparts/joints with disabled triggers they'll get nulled.

Hooooooo, thanks Sir. Well, I wish I knew how to use those triggers... I'm not even sure what you can do with it, I thought I understood at some points but turns out I didn't, and there's no tutorials D:

Could we eventually set an amount of points to reach to get the win with those things ? Or is it not even related at all ?
Last edited by deprav; May 20, 2015 at 05:55 PM.
sound good. i cant wait for tb 5.0
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Hooooooo, thanks Sir. Well, I wish I knew how to use those triggers... I'm not even sure what you can do with it, I thought I understood at some points but turns out I didn't, and there's no tutorials D:

You basically need to assign the bodypart/joint that has to be hit to gain points to one group and bodyparts/joints that need to be hit with to another one and connect them via "collide with" parameter.

i.e. to get instant 10k points for touching opponent's head with your fist you can assign head to group 1 and set collide with group 2 + assign fists to group 2 and set collide with group 1. After that, set trigger score to 10000 for head in Body Score section and it's done.
How about the torishop bug? Whenever I go into the torishop in-game it goes blank and after that I go to freeplay and uke is gone.... even in multiplayer.
I am just an icon livin'
Even after refreshing the server lists on 4.95, and my older version it's listing the complete wrong people. says a server has four people, i join and there are 0. or there are servers with people and i join it and completely different people.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by sir View Post
You basically need to assign the bodypart/joint that has to be hit to gain points to one group and bodyparts/joints that need to be hit with to another one and connect them via "collide with" parameter.

i.e. to get instant 10k points for touching opponent's head with your fist you can assign head to group 1 and set collide with group 2 + assign fists to group 2 and set collide with group 1. After that, set trigger score to 10000 for head in Body Score section and it's done.

Wot, that's what I figured out in the first place but someone told me that wasn't what it was for. I wanted to make only certain parts of the body to be able to score points.

So I had Fist/wrists/forearms/elbows & feet/ankles/legs/knees on group 1.
All the other parts/joints were group 2.
And group 2 collides with 1. (maybe I checked group 1 collide with 2 as well, maybe that's what I messed up?).

And from there nothing seemed to happen, any part seemed to be able to score, as there were no triggers. (no "trigger score" back then, I tried that a few versions ago).

Can I, with the new trigger score, make group 2 (head etc...) collide with group 1 (fist etc...) for 0 trigger score (or 1 trigger score, if 0 is none) and let the rest as it is so group 1 still scores as usual when hitting any location of the body (depending on the assigned point multiplier) and group 2 can't score points at all ? I was trying to limit "rubbing points".

Also, I don't get what the trigger actions are ("none / you / uke / draw"), if you could enlighten me on the matter as well :3

Edit : Also², does "trigger score" overrides the "scoring multiplier" value ? or does "scoring multiplier" still applies if you use the "damage to score" option ? So you'd have to hit hard enough to get the "trigger score" points ?

Sorry for all the questions, you're the first person able to answer them, even after I asked in the modding section of the forum.
Last edited by deprav; May 24, 2015 at 03:42 PM.
I have a multiplayer bug, the multiplayer list will not update even when I do /rf or refresh in-game